How do I dress more sexy?

Okay so I just went shopping for Christmas and got a ton of new clothes for school and hanging out with friends. I recently got broken up with by my boyfriend for a girl he said was sexier than me. So I decided to change how I dress and act for after winter break, kinda like it'll be my sexy return lol. Well here at some of the ideas and clothes I got. I got a lot more bralettes as well, but wasn't able to look pics of them. And yes at my school we can wear these as long as a jacket is over them and we aren't showing or private parts
How do I dress more sexy??How do I dress more sexy??How do I dress more sexy??How do I dress more sexy??How do I dress more sexy??How do I dress more sexy??How do I dress more sexy??How do I dress more sexy??How do I dress more sexy??

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know about your school but you would look out of place at mine these are all pretty formal and all the girls at my school wear yoga pants and hoodies

• I used to do that but I hate how yoga pants look. I'm more of a dress and skirt kinda person. and occasionally I like to wear jeans

• all those pictures are great ways to show some body off but especially show off some ass

What Girls Said 9

• Girl, that guy was a douche bag he is not worth of you trying so hard for him. I understand it had hurt your ego. It is normal, every woman would be hurt to hear that kind of thing from someone she cared about. But here's the thing: obviously he didn't love nor respect you. Seems like he was with you for your Body and not for You. And with such clothing you will only attract more douche bags. Which is only a sad cycle of need for approval and of being treated only as an object.
    Don't let yourself be treated as a sex object because you are much more than that. If you bet your value only on sexuality then you will always be sad and competing. Because no matter how hot or sexy you will look there will always be someone hotter and sexier. The girl for who he left you for, will be left in a same way for another girl. Capture a man with your mind. That way he won't care about hotter girls, you will be his queen he will love you and respect you as you are. And none of the other girls will matter to him no matter how they look.

• None of it. Why change who you are because a boy said it wasn't sexy enough? Translation: he got bored or didn't get enough action and wants to put the blame on you.

None of this is remotely appropriate for school and looks tacky as hell outside a nightclub or festival

• What school is this... I want to make sure I don't send my child to a school that promotes sex. How do teachers even keep a job there?

• It doesn't promote sex thank you very much. We actually have a very low rate of sexual activity at my school

• Getting new clothes is fine and in fact the first step, but you have to own them or you'll look like a wannabe. Dont try too hard, appear to not be trying at all, and dont try to be sexy everyday, then its noticeable

• Wait your going to wear these things to school?

• Some of it yes

• To school? Just tell me the country I don't want to know your town

• No at the beach and other places. And the short tops I was going to wear when hanging out with friends not school. I wasn't planning to wear anything that short to school, though I do have a few bralettes that are longer and only show a little belly button that I'd wear. And England

• But it's winter

• Dang, that's a lenient dress code.

• Yeah I know, but apparently since they haven't had any complaints from parents or any innaproriate things they let us wear what we want basically as long as we don't show our privates or something bad

• Any of that stuff should work, I think

• I don't think that's the best idea

• Dress 6. It's both sexy and sophisticated 😉