What do you think of my fashion sense?

I'm both girly-ish and Goth I guess. I just want honest opinions.What do you think of my fashion sense?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it. But listen, it only matters if you like it. If it makes you feel pretty and confident then go for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• The look on the left would look better without the headpiece and with a more simple pair of shoes (without studs) .
    picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...black+shoes-shoes.jpg

The look on the right is a bit all over the place. I really don't like the shoes, they are too "edgy" while the clothes are more on the "vintage" side. More classic shoes would look more adequate and in concordance/harmony with the style. I also don't really like the cardigan with the outfit.

You are really pretty! I love your face and hair they give a vintage vibe.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Don't dig it. It looks old... like something I'd see in American Horror Story.

• I don't want to be mean but you want honest opinions right? I don't really like it at all it looks really old fashioned. Obviously some people would like it though it's only my opinion. Weather you want to stick with it or not is up to you

• being totally honest its not my thing but really suits you

• looks ok

• it looks old fashion.. ish

• I don't care about fashion sense in a girl.

• Antebellum

What Girls Said 19

• Is unique. I haven't seen much people dress like that. Lol and claps to u on the right picture, cuz I don't think I could wear my heels that high 😅. How tall is that high heel?

• Thanks. And I acttually enjoy wearing really tall heels. The ones on the right are 6 inch.

• You're beautiful, never forget it! xx

• I mean I'm hardly skinny and I have braces which I'm really insecure about, but I manage to have a style XD If I can anyone can :) xx

• I don't want to be rude

• Kind of like pin up with a twist? I think you look pretty, it suits you well

• You are a beautiful young woman but that look somehow doesn't suit you. Keep the long hair. I'm thinking something more steampunk.

• Very very cute! I love your hair color in the first one too!

• I know you're young but it seems older. I think there are different styles of grunge or goth you'd look flattering in.

• GIRL, YOU BE SLAYING THAT LOOK!!! AND THOSE HEELS!!! You look gorgeous, never forget that

• I love it. Keep slaying, doll. <3

• i liked the one on the left

• Not a fan of headbands but black and maroon is always a good combo

• you are very pretty I love your style

• I like your fashion! It looks unique and cute

• Old fashioned

• i love it, kind of looks like lolita

• I like it, I think its cute!

• it's awesome. if I could look like that I would

• loved your hair on the 1st pic, the rest is really not my style..

• I wish I had the courage to dress like that it's awsome

• Courage? Oh why?

• Well in my school everything that stands out is a reason to be picked on. But don't worry university is close!

• it looks like your going to a funeral