Any girls know a website where I can get REAL gold necklaces for a fair price. Like a jewelry website?

Exactly what the title question is

Most Helpful Guy

• Be careful... If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Find a jewelry store locally, not one of the big chains either. Get educated and know what you're buying, that way you don't throw big money away on inferior jewelry. I got a crash course from an old jeweler and he explained and showed the difference between real quality metals and stones and the cheap, bargain priced ones. You might want to invest a little more up front (and maybe have to wait a little longer) before going for the instant gratification and settling for something that's lower quality.

Or go for the less expensive stuff and have fun with it. Ultimately as long as you're happy, it's a good decision, as long as you're not being taken for a ride by an online discount jeweler and overpaying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't buy via a web. Go to a thrusted jewelry shop. Their is too much fraud around that on the internet and shipping is too dangerous.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• also mention which country you're in

What Girls Said 1

• try Aliexpress. But message the seller and double check that its gold before u buy it

• I don't trust AliExpress