What colour eyes do your prefer on the opposite sex and why?

• Blue
    35%(17)39%(31)Vote47%(14)
  • Green
    16%(8)22%(17)Vote30%(9)
  • Grey
    14%(7)13%(10)Vote10%(3)
  • Violet
    4%(2)4%(3)Vote3%(1)
  • Brown
    29%(14)22%(17)Vote10%(3)
  • Heterochromia iridis
    2%(1)0%(1)Vote0%(0)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|16

Most Helpful Girl

• In this order:
    Brown
    Green
    Gray

I absolutely LOVE brown eyes. I just find them warm, and expressive. They're also just easy to look at, easy to get lost in. Plus, I have brown eyes, and it'll be cool for our eyes to match, js.

My first crush (when I was 16) had beautiful green eyes. Green is a rich color (like brown!), and looks very nice.

Gray is nice (what a lovely picture you picked for the gray option!), and although lighter eye colors usually don't strike my heartstrings as much, gray looks so amazing on pale complexions + blonde hair. But, like anything else, there are exceptions.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• I am not fussed on eye color on woman as they all look nice on the right woman but i would of liked violet eyes myself since there mysterious color and really rare.

0|1
    0|0
  • Biased answer as I have a wife and kid with green eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Green, Blue, or Black
    I like very bright, or very dark... Coz black eyes give a kind of deep sprinkle look when they're lit up, and blue eyes that are bright are often straight out gorgeous, green eyes just have the thing where you don't realize they're beautiful until you take a look in them and realize they're gorgeous, and I like that to, especially in the girl next door kinda type..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think any sort of colored eyes are prettier than brown eyes. Blue, green, amber, even grey eyes are all equally beautiful. Out of those, I suppose I like blue best - not because it is any more attractive, but just because it's my favorite color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference I see the beauty in all colours.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love women with blue eyes, but there is more to a woman then her eye color, so I wouldn't mind if she had a different eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue or green, because they conform to the breed standard (to use show dog terminology) of my race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grey and green

0|1
    0|0
  • Selected green but people with heterochromia are beautirul...

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like a girl with green eyes but any color will do for me

1|1
    0|0
  • the one that fits the rest of her looks the most

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean grey is cool but I don't choose on eye color

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue coz not a lot black girls got blue eyes !

0|0
    0|1
  • i like a girl with hazel coloured eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • the colour of eyes doesn't matter
    only the colour of heart matters

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 16

• I've accepted that most of us have dark brown eyes. So I wouldn't like turn a guy down for not having my preference. But i find green eyes sooooo hot!!

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...17ca37f13e.jpg

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...48eeb392649b.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...51abac2a4a.jpg

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...fyXsRg1v8imlyo1_500.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • Elizabeth Taylor... Oh my! So Beautiful, when she was younger. Same sex, opposite sex-doesn't matter. I see a brunette with peaches and cream complexion and blue or violet eyes, followed next by green and I start to rev my engines.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE brown eyes but I don't have a preference. My boyfriend has amazing sea green eyes and I love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown because they're super pretty <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I the only one who's never encountered someone with violet eyes?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brown/hazel/Dark olive green the most on both genders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference.

0|1
    0|1
  • Grey and green, but green more than grey. I just LOVE green eyes on guys. I honestly don't know why. They just look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes👀

0|0
    0|1
  • blue n grey

0|0
    0|0
  • For me the ultimate combination is dark hair and light eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue, I see lot of good looking guys with blue eyes. Turquoise eyes too are very good but very rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deep soulful, pretty eyes. The color doesn't really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • idc about eye colour

0|0
    0|0
  • love grey and hazel but all eyes colors can be really amazing to me based on other physical features.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care.

0|0
    0|0