Oh gosh, so Prom is coming a LOT faster than I ever anticipated and I need help picking a dress?

P. S my body type is extremely similar to #4, except for the fact that I'm 5.2"😊

42%(20)47%(33)Vote59%(13)
    15%(7)13%(9)Vote9%(2)
    38%(18)30%(21)Vote14%(3)
    5%(3)10%(7)Vote18%(4)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They are all gorgeous and I don't think you could go wrong with any of them. I think I would go with 1 or 3

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I like "C". It is similar to "D" but looks more decent. It also gives a youthful look. and the colors are excellent.

1|0
    0|0
  • ONe is a sexy dress, but 4 may look good on you also

2|1
    0|0
  • #1 is the best one. #3 follows pretty close. #4 is a big no, too much skin for prom, like, you already know you're getting laid, at least try to be classy.
    xD

0|0
    1|0
    • Literally #4 shows absolutely no cleavage and nothing below the waist. It only shows belly. If you're getting a boner based on someone's stomach being exposed you gotta pull yourself together

• @north2south Who said I was getting a boner, sweetie?

• Don't go its a waste of money

0|0
    2|0
  • A is the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are all gorgeous, but A and C have a much stronger "prom feel" than B and D. My favorite of those two is A.

0|0
    0|0
  • A...

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 has a better look to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • does your school really allow that much midriff?

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 18

• A bunch of desi girls from my high school went in traditional Indian garb to prom and they SLAYYYYED omg they were all so gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 is pretty but 1 is breathtaking

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely pick A

1|0
    0|0
  • The third one is my favorite, but maybe in another color. I also like the first one. The second and fourth look mismatched. The second looks like some Harry Potter styled thing and the fourth looks like something for an Indian party.

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose #2 but you should go wit #1. It looks far more manageable. Remember, you're going to be dancing, intermingling and in that dress for a few hours. You want to be comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love C! It's gorgeous, yet fun, and will look good with your body type.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally like Outfit B. It's a rare design and you'll stand out with that ballgown-like structure.

0|0
    0|0
  • number one is something I would wear were I 18 again:)

1|0
    0|0
  • They are all very fancy

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg I love #'s 1 and 3 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg ikr! Where do you plan on getting your dress, I have no idea where to look.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol!😊 I think I'm either going to buy mine online orrrr maybe Fairweather?

• Coolio, I say either 1 or 3 unless you really want to go non traditional!

• O love two and three😍

1|0
    0|0
  • #1 #3 by the way are you from Canada? I'd appreciate an opinion about something that has to do with your country. Pm me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one

1|0
    0|0
  • i liked the 3rd one

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2 as well. I hate shopping for dresses bc none of them fit me in length

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm obsessed with 1

2|0
    0|0