What is good to use to get rid of stretch marks?

Or maybe just make them less noticeable and stuff around the house like natural products

Most Helpful Girl

• Cocoa butter works great for stretch marks supposedly, or you can buy this stuff called Palmer's Cocoa Butter Foruma for Stretch Marks (it states it's used for pregnancy but anyone can use it). I bought the Palmer's stuff and used it for a couple weeks but then forgot about it, so I'm gonna start using it again. But I think my stretch marks were starting to lighten up. My mom also gave me this stuff called Preferon, and it's for "intensive scar management" and it lists that it reduces the appearance of stretch marks as well. So we'll see. I'm beginning to think these things won't work like I want them too, as I've had a flabby bell pretty much since I was younger and I've lost almost 60 pounds in a year and it's starting to show, haha.

What Guys Said 2

• Hi,

I used to have pretty bad stretch marks and red scars around my belly region ever since I gave birth to my three kids.I had tried Vitamin E oil and cocoa butter which a number of people had recommended but unfortunately it didn't seem to work too well. My Doctor had even suggested that I go for a Tummy Tuck. I then recently read an article about a lady who supposedly got rid of her stretch marks using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked really well. It took a number of weeks but my stretch marks soon faded away. You can read the lady's article at the link below.

link

• prefer on works.

What Girls Said 1

• A thing called "bio-oil" is supposed to be great for stretch marks, should be available in chemists, health shops