How can I make myself sound more feminine?

I have this weird deep voice even though I'm a girl. It's made me self conscious about it and I feel like it one of the reasons why I'm not attractive. And thank worst part is, is that there's no feminine tone in my voice either, donors easy to mistaken me for a guy until you see me.

I meant to say "so it's easy to mistaken me for a guy until you see me."

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Lol. Attraction is just the magnet that will wear dull in the end. Personality is what keeps a relationship. I wouldn't care about your voice.

• donors easy to mistaken me for a guy until you see me. What?

• That was I typo I didn't see. I meant to say, "so it's easy to mistaken me for a guy until you see me.'

• Ahh, I had an ex with kind of a deep voice, but she could pull off the sweet feminine voice when she wanted to.. You are 15, so you have plenty of time to work on that.

What Girls Said 1

• There are speech pathologists who can help you with that. Transgender women can change their voices so can you. A lot has to do with the environment you grew up in especially when you were first learning to talk. Children learn to talk by mimicking what they hear. If you grew up around males with a deep voice that could have a lot to do with it especially if you were a daddy's girl or your big brother's best friend and spent more time with them than your mom or sisters.