Am I unattractive? I can handle brutality. pix

A few a months ago, the guy I thought was the love of my life dumped me and told me that he fell in love with my personality, but had to stomach my looks everyday.

I've been kinda insecure since...

So, am I beautiful? Cute? Average? Fat? If you knew me and knew that my personality was good would you date me? lol.

Pictures:

1. Me, with the usual makeup.

link

2. I'm wearing a coat, lol

link

3. Lots of makeup

link

4. My body?

link

I'm the one in the strapless...lol

link

5. Lastly, no make up.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• u hav got a preety face but you should remove that nosering and try to get a little more fit. lol

What Guys Said 4

• You need to get rid of that nose ring! You have potential to look very pretty. The bangs are perfect but the Bob Marley look has got to go. Try to dress less like you're a Wigger. Start dressing like the average girl and let guys decide whether they want to deal with your strange personality when you open your mouth.

• I don't know what he was talking about. I think you look cute. I would consider what he said more his problem. Maybe you could possibly be slightly overweight but it wouldn't bother me at all and I would date you if you had a good personality. Don't worry about this, seriously.

• Youd be nice without the nose ring, with different hairstyle and hair colour and youd be hot imo.

• If you got rid of that nose ring you would be hot but with it you look kinda trash. if you also left your hair its normal colour and not dye it would be good too. the make up is nasty go without. it looks like you have been trying to look less attractive. if you removed all that you would be HOT.

What Girls Said 1

• I think the guy's a JERK! he sounds terrible! good for you that you're rid of him. That said, you look like someone smart and you look pretty good, too! I think you should not let that d***head ruin your selfconfidence when you're obviously a great-looking girl! Every guy I've ever talked to about his "type" says that they want someone like you -- like, casual, but pretty, fun and interesting. Keep your head up and don't let his comments get to you!

Keep the faith sister ;D There is a guy out there for you too.