Braless in public?

Girls have u or would u go braless in public? if you please tell how u feel doing it and would you do it again.

0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 18

• Yes I do but depends on outfit I mostly do it when I'm going out to a club/bar but every now and then I will wear no bra with my outfit just to go food shopping , all depends on outfit x

0|2
    0|0
  • I would love to, but I really really can't get away with it, too much boobs. Grass is always greener on the other side and all, but I wish I was an A/B cup, I'd wear a bra as little as possible. Besides needing the support, it really isn't a good look on natural boobs of a certain size, gravity has no mercy.

0|2
    0|0
  • All the time..

0|2
    0|0
  • I do it all the time, haha, I have large breast but they stay up for some reason? Guys go crazy when allowed to touch haha xD

0|2
    0|0
  • I tried that multiple times. It depends on the shirt, actually. If it's slim... ur nipples show LIKE HELL. so wear a jacket :3

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have. I was going to WalMart, at like 10 p. m. and I was like no. I will not get out of my warm sweat pants, and I will not put on my bra. I just grabbed my jacket, and went with it. I didn't even zip it up, but who cares? There is nothing to look at anyway. 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I often don't wear a bra. It just feels normal and comfortable. Yes of course I will do so again.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope i am not those kardashian all they want is attention like kendall go braless in public for me thats ewwwww

0|0
    0|0
  • um i dont usually do it bc it feels weird for me but i have once or twice but i was wearing a thick hoodie with a t-shirt underneath

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes, depends on what shirt, blouse, or pullover I wear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never go bra-less in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do but only when im going to place where not a lot of people will be around. its VERY comfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes with certain clothing would do again

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I've done it a few times. It feels good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done it

0|2
    0|0
  • ... Those questions is one of the reasons I rarely go braless in public.

0|0
    0|0
    • those questions are among the reasons*

• It feels good but I got slut shamed and many weird looks for it, so I won't do it again

1|1
    0|0
    • was it showing that u wasn't wearing one

• I mean it typically does. You can usually see the outline of someone's nipples

• I don't think it sluty. sorry people had to make u feel that way.

• Yeah I do it all the time. I just wear a tank top underneath my shirt instead.

0|0
    0|0