Looking back on summer pics for NY resolution ideas and improvements do you think I was a 10 here and why not if not?

Most Helpful Guy

• 8.5 , points deducted for not wearing the glasses.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• You look like you'd be a lot of fun.

• yes, I do

• Rate -8/10. But you have a great chance to move up to 10. But that will take time and effort. It depends on how you will have better abs. and shapely legs.

• Damn, look at them rolls.

• I don't know how you can improve your face since that's just genetics maybe you could try different levels and types of make up that could help. Your body actually seems fine to be honest.

• 6/10. The stomach and face is not my preference but to each own, someone else could think you are a 10. Truthfully it only comes down to what you think that matters.

• Because you were like 14 years old?

• shedding some belly fat... then Ur fine 🙌🤘

• You're very beautiful.
    Lovely smile

What Girls Said 1

• Apart from the stomach. Pretty smile, sexy body, lovely legs and great tits! ;)