Guys, do you think dangly earrings are attractive on women for when they're going out on the weekend or on a date, or do you prefer just studs?

• dangly earrings
    Vote A
  • just studs
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No man cares about earrings.

I know guys who WEAR earrings themselves who don't give a shit about girls' earrings. Nobody cares.

Like some other guy said, rich and powerful women wear those things to intimidate other women and establish a social pecking order, and then a whole culture of fashion grew up around it and now little girls play with costume jewelry and have no idea what it really means when they wear it as adults.

Most people are going through the motions and doing "what grown-ups do."

"Grown-up women have earrings, I'll get my ears pierced!" And so 14 year old girls sneak off to the mall to have holes punched in their skin for fifty bucks. And it's a great scam, I mean it generates all this money, creates jobs, industry, mining, shipping, processing, chemical treatment, all so women can jab little pins with dangly bits in their ears.

And they don't even know why.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Most dangling earrings look sexy to me. There are some huge, thick, eye-catching ones which I find "Too Much", which makes them unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are all dressed up then yeah they look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Dangly earrings look fancy so they're good for formal events

0|0
    0|0
  • newsflash, men dont give a shit about your clothes, hair or jewelry. these are to impress other women. we care about things like your tits and ass and that you are thin and shaved, like anal, etc.

0|1
    0|1
  • depends on if they look good on her.

0|0
    0|0