How do I get rid of stretch marks?

I'm a guy (not sure if it matters) and I have these lower back stretch marks right above my butt I would like to get rid of. I think they got there from work outs like squating and leg lifting backwards. I used to be self conscious of my lower back especially when I would bend over to pick up an object. So I would do a bunch of lower back exercises so I think that's how they got there lol. But I dont know Any suggestions?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Palmers Cocoa Butter and Bio Oil. My best friend used them after she had her daughter and she swears by them but she did say it doesn't happen quickly.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you mean a combination of both products?

• Sorry I should have been clearer lol I think she used Palmers everyday as her typical moisturiser and the Bio Oil every other day but only on and around the stretch marks.

• Hey! Thank you for choosing me as the most helpful girl! It is much appreciated.

What Girls Said 4

• There's cocoa butter or stretch mark lotions, but don't think they really work you better embrace em like I do mine lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You really can't but like others have said cocoa butter & Bio-oil will help reduce their appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • Coconut. Oil.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can try bio oil. I've heard good things about it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Bio oil, snail slime. all the same.

0|0
    0|0