Make-up versus natural?

The guys babbling about "be natural! I don't like makeup", well bullshit. You just think wearing a ton of it is unattractive and hiding the truth, but then you think it is completely natural to walk with just a quarrel of tons of it. What I have to say it is weird how blind some guys are.
But do you really like the girls without any makeup? Or should they try to make their eyes and lips bigger by that fasade?

I know this is a common question and many girls are gonna come here and say: WOMEN USE MAKE-IO FOR THEMSELVES! EVERYONE LIVES THEIR LIFE AS THEY PLEASE!

But to tell you the truth, makeup is an invention to "advertise" your own face. You cannot use it only for yourself, cause it's purpose is to catch others attention... and that attention might be both good and bad. But this is why we all have an opinion on it; cause we all see it. But the person wearing it doesn't see it, he/she feels the attention of others with it. Does it make ypu feel better about yourself? Well, if it does, what does it tell us about yourself?

Let the shit storm begin. 😂

• None
  • Make-up
Sorry for all the typos... 😅 autocorrect is so handy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 26

• Both. I like girls who're comfortable in their own skin but also like to spice things up a little by wearing makeup.
    Variety is the spice of life after all.
    And if she wear glasses as well. That's even more variety XD

• Well, most girls wear makeup, so it is not a variety.

• Most girls wear makeup , but I like girls who are not afraid of being seen without makeup.
      I like those who aren't enslaved to their own habits.

• Natural. Make up is disgusting, it smells weird, it gets stuck on us, it is expensive, the smell doesn't go away if you make out or brush cheeks, and it doesn't look normal.

• "But do you really like the girls without any makeup?"

Yes. I am absolutely certain I do. I don't know about other guys but I know I do.

• Fuck make up and fuck people who say "I only wear it for myself."

• I don't like make up for a few reasons. a lot of women go over board and put too much and just look plain stupid. I also like natural features, I can say the same about weave. I'm more attracted to natural hair. and I don't hate it, sometimes it necessary.

• and if any make up. I prefer what enhances natural features. I not to big on the vibrant colors

• The older you get, the more lovely girls are. Young men are to choosy and that is why they lose out when looking for a girl.

• Most men despise makeup because...
    1. Naturally attractive women don't need it, and sometimes it can even make her less attractive if she wears too much.
    2. Naturally unattractive women use makeup to decieve men into thinking they are attractive. Then we are left with no choice but to dump her, wasting both of our time.

If women were to stop wearing makeup, it would be easier for men to weed out the attractive ones from the unattractive ones, which is why we would benefit from it. Even the unattractive women would benefit from it, because they won't waste their time by raising men's expectations and later disappointing them.

• Why is make-up a woman's only issue instead of a human issue?

Why can't I ask people if they like my make-up without somebody thinking I'm a homosexual? What makes women so special that they get to be beautified but men can't?

If women are better looking than men, why do they need make-up when men don't?

• Seriously though are you gay? Not only bc of makeup but you used the word "beautified."

• no makeup or minimal makeup is always preferred. if a girl wears makeup it should only be to accentuate features not mask features.

• I prefer girls with no make up. It is true that girls wear make up to look good for themselves as well as to look good for others. But some girls really have a bad face , and I will not mind if these girls put make up just to be treated respectfully by their society. Society is sometimes so rude to people. They have set false standards to judge people. Every person with good character needs to treat others with respect. They should be tolerant and accepting of differences. They should be kind , compassionate and be caring. And they have to be open minded. Every girl has a right to use make up or not. And we as a society have to respect her right to do so.

• Loved the last line. That was without any make up.

• Every guy who says "I like girls who are natural" don't realize that "natural" is actually girls with natural make up on lol

• None. No makeup at all.

• I'd want none, but I'd could be fine with light make up.

• I am not blind, and firmly believe that the paint is completely unnecessary and just ruins the picture.

• to tell the truth guys dont really know what they want just something that they like a little makeup would probly be a good inbetween

• I prefer little to no makeup to be honest.

• light make up, like a bit of eye make up and concealer but lipstick is over doing it. Too much make up makes women look like hookers.

• I don't like make-up, how exactly am I lying about that?

• I'll let the girl decide if she feels less confident without it then let her if she doesn't like make up then don't

• It really comes down to the individual, some girls I see I think they need to lay off the makeup, some girls not so much.

• I'm a guy and I use make up for men. nothing wrong with that as long as it's not too much. some girls seem they are trying to get into a circus cause they use so much make up that they end up looking like clowns.

• I like heavy makeup. Sometimes.

• Makeup is good

• Let me tell you ok. I used to be part of this bandwagon of "no makeup!! You look fine without it!" But then I realized they're using something called natural makeup. Lots of guys don't realize that she's still wearing makeup. and I saw pictures of girls with no makeup and...😅 yes I'm sorry. It's your choice if you don't want to wear any at all, but just know, when guys say "no makeup" means "I like the natural makeup look" girls look really tired without that look

• a little makeup is okay.

What Girls Said 11

• I dont wear any makeup haha my boyfriend admitted he likes it when i dress up but prefers me all natural. I haven't worn makeup in like 3 months haha it's so freeing

• I dont think most men realize what a totally bare face with no makeup looks like and mistake natural makeup for no makeup. Light makeup does a lot of minor changes that can add up and still look natural, cover acne, fill in eyebrows, lengthen lashes, moisturize lips, etc. If you slap on some bb cream and a swipe of mascara, if you haven't used makeup yourself, you probably wouldn't notice it at all. I think this comic sums it up pretty well 24.media.tumblr.com/...5qp1mho1r3r0x4o1_r1_500.png

• You're right, as much as girls say "put it on for themselves" a majority of us feel that it makes us feel prettier.

What guys think is 'natural' is actually girls wearing makeup that looks natural. It's both.

• I wear natural make up, the only thing that stands out about it is bold lipstick sometimes. I just use it to make myself look presentable, hiding some pimples, covering the dark circles and to appear awake. It gives me a whole lot of confidence.

• I wear some makeup every day. I like to do it and I feel like it makes me look more 'taken care of'. My boyfriend actually likes me more without makeup, but I still wear it because I like it.
    I also have some acne, which I'm insecure about so makeup helps me with that. I don't wear that much and it takes about 5 minutes to do it. Sometimes longer if I'm feeling like wearing something else.
    I think nobody would really turn a person down because she's wearing some makeup.

• I'm addicted to make-up. I wear it almost every day wherever I go, sometimes a little and sometimes a lot. I'm often perfectly happy with how I look without any but to me it's like a shield from people. When you seem like you put a lot of effort into your looks, people usually think you love yourself and that you have a happy life. So the worse I feel, the harder I try to look perfect. Applying make-up relaxes me and I think it's also a way of expressing your creativity.

• I don't like make up on my face, make me look weird and "fake" I feel like I hide my real self and show the face of someone else. That's really not a great feeling. I prefer my bare face than my all doll up face.
    After talking in general natural make is great if it well doing (which is really complicate and long to do).

• I think make up is okay, I just don't like the idea of wearing it every day. I use it when I go out at night Or I have some sort of event because I can't be bothered to put it every single say lol plus, I like the feeling I get when I put it every now and then coz I feel so different, so I don't wanna get used to it. I only wear eyeliner and mascara because I am terrible at using all the other stuff 😂😂

• Do what you want. If the guy doesn't like makeup he should be happy cause he ain't the one with makeup on.

• That's something I have always done. Been without it because I don't like it. Just that sometimes girls put the pressure on me to wear it. They think it is weird I don't like it

• You shouldn't care about them. If you do it to please them it won't make you happier.

• I've always been told im naturally pretty but overtime i pretty much became dependent on makeup and felt less attractive without it on. I think its a trick for both men and women. Personally, mascara and blush is all that is needed for any woman.

• I wear make up only when i want to get some attention whether it's good one or not. I mean, some times i wear beautifuly perfect make up which seems everyone likes but some times i wear blue lipsticks or very thick make up. And my SO likes whatever i do xD