Guys--Do you like my hair better darker or lighter?

I want to know what is more attractive on me.

Lighter hair: link

link

Darker hair: link

link

Oh, and don't take the length or style into account. It's longer now, and I intend to keep it that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• they both look good but I would say dark

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly you look absolutely beautiful with both -

If I had to choose once one to pull on = ) I would have to go with Darker - Muah

• They both look nice But I like the contrast of your skin with the darker hair.

• darker..

• Darker of course

• Darker.

• Darker hair looks good for contrast the contrast of ur skin.

• Darker

What Girls Said 4

• I know I'm not a dude, but I just felt like giving my two cents(: I like it darker better.

• Well at least you know you're not a guy=P

• Lmao, I've considered the possibility I was born in the wrong body before, but quickly throw that to the wind. Many people get confused with the long hair, and soft features though, so I can relate=P

• Hahaha, I don't think people have thought I was a boy, except when I was a baby xD

• darker, the lighter one is slightly orange looking...

• lighter

• sweetie, I noticed you asked questions about your face in general, your lips, you nose, your chin, your hair. You're a pretty girl, just start loving yourself. Once you do that you'll realize you're beautiful just the way you are.