Girls, MEN AND MAKEUP?

ladies how would you feel about men wearing make up like this is it appealing or is it ugly

Girls, MEN AND MAKEUP?

• YES I LIKE IT
    58% (25)
  • NO HE CAN'T LOOK BETTER THEN ME LOL!!!
    42% (18)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes no difference to me. I just really don't give a fuck. All these women saying no swoon over male celebrities, many of whom wear makeup...

Sponsored

What Girls Said 20

• 3rd and 4th picture look TERRIBLE! That's caked on makeup right there...

All the others - look awesome - why shouldn't guys use concealer? Made no sense to me... they also have skin...

• I'm actually okay with it, and depending on this guys style prefer it. Like, if he's a goth, visual kei, Fairy kei, Ouji, Brolita, etc I'm just like "yassss slay boo, work that alternative fashion, work that guyliner, wear that matte black lipstick". It looks nice on guys especially alternative guys, and I adore alternative guys.

• Ok they really do look better after but it would still feel weird to notice makeup on a guy. The stereotypes have been drilled into my head

• I wouldn't have a problem with it. Just don't use my stuff and if you do happen to use it make sure you replace anything that gets used up.

• They do look better but nope!!

• It's attractive to me

• Honestly i don't care, as long as their happy I'll be happy :)

• Who am I to judge people for thatπŸ˜‚

• I don't want him wearing eyeshadow and lipstick and lip gloss and all that. But if it's to cover a few things, then sure. Male actors wear Make up

• It is their decision. If they want to wear makeup, then ok. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

• i liked it

• i don't care my dad use a cc cream so he can have even skin tone nothing wrong

• I don't mind at all. Historically seen, men and women have worn makeup for a long time.

• I'm against it they doesn't need it to be handsome. I wouldn't like if they feel the need to wear it. You should assume the ways you look.
    After if they feel more confident as long as it look natural that's ok but I wouldn't want my boyfriend to wear it.

• Each to their own but i must admit i have a thing for guys who wear black eye-liner.

• No, I don't like it. To be fair I don't wear it either.

the top picture is the only almost attractive one here and he looks better before... a smile wouldn't hurt though.

• as long as it was natural. if he starts having better eyebrows than me then its a problem.

• These guys obviously look better with makeup but I wouldn't like it at all if my boyfriend wore makeup. It's really gay (sorry to be stereotypical) and I just wouldn't like a guy who's obsessed with his appearance enough to put in makeup

• I have nothing against guys with make up but I wouldn't date one that uses it... not my type

• No thanks.