Women dressing sexy?

why will a woman go out in public wearing a low cut dress- heels- sexy make up --polish on her nails and even sometimes pay for surgery and then when she catches a man looking at her she gets mad. doesn't she know men will look. its the way men are and there not going to change.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a line between admiration (or "just looking," if there's such thing) and being rude. Besides, a lot of women DO NOT DRESS FOR MEN. As cliche as it sounds, I personally dress for myself. I like shopping, dressing up, and looking at the mirror and seeing myself look nice! I don't wear certain things to make men look at me or to be a tease. Most days, that barely crosses my mind. I hate it when guys think women do everything with them (men) in mind. I'm not a feminist or lesbian at all (lol, I like men too much ;) but yeah, that's what I think.

What Girls Said 8

• There are a few reasons this may occur:

1. She thinks that if she gets angry, she won't seem as much of a sl**.

2. She dresses to feel good about herself. Not to get attention.

3. She's trying to attract other women.

• guys like to look good, and so do girls. we have a right to look out best, don't we? but let me tell you my side of the opinion. if the women is the way you described it and she catches you looking and she gets mad, she's not really mad. its "appropriate" for a girl to react that way because she won't seem like she's trying hard to impress men (which she is trying with all these low cut stuff). but other times, girls like to dress up to look good not for men, but for themselves because they can, and will, flaunt it.

• Because women seem to have a glitch in which they can't understand that if you look good, men WILL look at you, and check you out. Maybe not in the way you like, but they'll still do it. Get over it, move on. If you like your clothes, wear them, if you don't like men gawking at you, you're more than welcome to be insecure and wear something else.

>_>

• She's probably just obnoxious. Most women dress up for themselves or to make other women wish they looked as good. She was probably one of those women. The only time I get annoyed by guys checking me out is if I'm not even trying to get someone to look and they stare at me a little too long and look like a creep.

• She's not mad. Inside, she knows she's hot and secretly likes the attention. Why do you think she looks mad? Maybe, if you were drooling! Then, she'd be mad... but other than that, don't worry about it.

• its a difference between admiring a beautiful woman and ogling and undressing her with your eyes and acting like you've never seen a hot girl before. I don't mind if some guys look but some guys get creepy about it.

• it depend on how you are looking at her. If you are looking like she is a beautiful woman that's fine but if you are looking at her like a piece of ass...you deserve a smack!

• There a difference between looking at a woman because you're admiring her appearance and looking at her because you're picturing her without her clothes on. The former is flattering, the latter annoying. Plus, don't assume that just because we dress up, it's to get a guy's attention. sometimes we just do it for ourselves, so that we can feel good about our bodies.

What Guys Said 0