Whic hair color is better?

I'm quite a hair dye addict. My hair is dyed auburn now and I'm thinking about going darker, more natural brown. I guess I just want other people's opinion. So what do you guys think? Thanks
auburn:Whic hair color is better?brown:older pic of me in brown:

• brown
  • auburn

Most Helpful Guy

• I would prefer it to be lighter, you'd look sexy if you dyed it red and you would really look as a hair dye addict. But if I had to choose between these two colors, I prefer brown, you look prettier and more elegant with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You would look really good in brown! It seems more natural and really lets your beautiful eyes stand out.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Brown second image

• Brown looks better.

What Girls Said 7

• I love your hair in the bottom pic! I think it looks better brown but with tints of a lighter colour in, such as ombre in the picture.

• although you look beautiful in all the pictures bit i think that brown color totally suits and it makes you totally attractive and gorgeous...

• brown

• brown

• I like the last pic

• Brown ❤️

• On you, I like brown more