Do guys like seeing girls in matching bras & underwear? Girls, do your bra/underwear match?

My bras and underwear matches most of the time but if I'm gonna be intimate with a guy it HAVE to match. lol
Guys probably don't even care but I do lol. Girls, match or not? Guys do you care or not?

• I'm a girl and my bras/underwear matches ALL or most of the time
  • I'm a girl and my bras/underwear matches sometimes
  • I'm a girl and my bras/underwear never match
    Vote C
  • I'm a guy and I love seeing girls in matching bras/underwear
    Vote D
  • I'm a guy and I don't care if her bra/underwear match
    Vote E
  • I'm a guy and I prefer she wears neither under her clothes
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:

911

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, I literally just had this conversation with my girlfriend, the other day.

I'm OCD as hell, so even as a guy, I have to make sure that my underwear matches what I'm wearing. Have to; it's non-negotiable.

My girlfriend isn't. She can wear the most mismatched bra and panties on Earth, and be totally ok with it, because "You're the only one that's going to see them, anyway."

It doesn't "bother" me when she doesn't match, because they're usually not going to be on her very long, once I see them, anyway, but I definitely notice, every time. I think a little part of my brain dies whenever I see her in something like a yellow bra, and purple thong, lol.

My brain generally turns its thought control over to other parts of my anatomy, at that point, though, so it's alright. Seriously, though? Purple/yellow, or blue/orange? My OCD commits suicide at that point, lol.

• LOL at the mitch match bras/underwear references. It annoys me when my bras/underwear don't match (which is rare).

• I just don't understand how she does it. Her daughter was part of the conversation, too, and chimed in that she always has to match, or she'll hate herself.

Thank God at least one of them is normal, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I've never noticed if these colors matched, to be honest with you. I mean, most women wear black most of the time, anyway.

• I don't really care that much. But I do think it's sexy if her bra and underwear match because she was thinking of me. I think black or red underwear and bras would be my favorite.

• A girl looks more pleasing in a matching bra and underwear.

• If i get to see you in your bra and underwear i really dont care lol. Whats funny is every girl I've seen in their undies has matched.

• Even after hearing you confirm that guys don't care it's like I will still make sure they match just for you lol

• Thats actually really nice. Makes me feel special.

• I don't care at all, as long as they don't totally clash (like bright green bra and bright red panties, for example)

• it needs to look good, not match

• Most of the time it doesn't matter but I think its cute or sexy to wear matching underwear.

• Did someone say boobs?

• Actually I prefer she wear panties but no bra.

• It doesn't matter to me. Ya actually never seen a girl like that irl😂

What Girls Said 8

• If you're with a girl and she's wearing sexy matching bra and underwear, it's likely she was planning to sleep with you. If she wasn't planning to and wearing this, it's like hitting the lottery forreal.

• It's a habit for me to match my bra and underwear. But if I'm gonna hookup with a guy I wear exclusive bras (lace, diamonds etc) lol

• You're on top of your game then! I'm impressed☆♡☆

• It's sometimes with me

• I hardly match because sometimes I'm in a hurry to get dress so sometimes I can't bother to look for a matching pair.

• They do not match genrally since I have more panties than bra

• they almost never match

• Mine match most times.
    Then again most are black.

• yeah they match

• They rarely match and trust me, guys don't give a shit.