Do you have clothes in your closet that you just dont wear?

Is this more of a girl thing? I know I have lots of clothes that I dont even touch, yet I foolishly bought it. I'm not girly by any means, but I just like looking at pretty skirts and dresses sometimes.
I'm trying this minimalism thingy, basically getting rid of useless crap that I dont need, or wear.

So do y'all have any never or rarely touched clothes in your closet?
Do you have clothes in your closet that you just dont wear?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No, but there's things I've only worn a few times, like a graduation dress/suit, etc.
    Vote B
  • Nope. I wear everything pretty frequently.
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
25|20

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• Yep even as a guy I have some clothes I just don't wear all that often. Why? Well sometimes they look really good in the store, and not so much when they are on me...

1|0
    0|0
  • i do. i should probably donate them

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, I've gathered them in a big cardboard box , should have donated them last month but never got around to it with the icy roads and all. Not really a good idea to carry a heavy load , walking on ice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some clothe are souvenirs... or we save them for special occasions. I don't think we guys are that different from girls.

It's just that we don't need to match shoes with outfits! So less shoes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah! If you look in my closet the stuff that's at either end probably hasn't been worn in like forever. It's funny how those things get gradually pushed to the ends. I read something once that said if you haven't worn something within the last year then you need to get rid of it. I've got a lot of stuff that qualifies. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to, just threw out a bunch of clothes last week. Anything I didn't wear got tossed.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are clothes I don't wear often, but I don't think I have clothes I never wear.
    For me clothes are a tool, to be comfortable and warm in... I don't go after things I'd like to have.
    I buy them when I need some :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do that too. The ones I don't wear though is cause its all crumbled and I would have to iron it and I am too lazy for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya my life has changed drastically in the last 1l5 years

0|0
    0|0
  • 1/2 my closet is uniforms, other 1/2 is suits, shirts, tshirts, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I have many old ones in it I haven't worn for a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have some clothes I never wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but there's things I've only worn a few times, like a graduation suit, etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah heaps lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, everyone does

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • used to be

0|0
    0|0
  • There is but one thing I don't wear all the time...

0|0
    0|0
  • I bought a hoodie and a suit that I never wore ever😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have clutter bestie.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• Yeah I've got loads of stuff that I always see in my closet but never really wear. That's a good idea getting rid of some of those clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • For sure lmao fuck my life.
    I go to the mall every week because the one here is so big and beautiful, so how could I resist, plus they have boba tea which is universally my favorite thing ever.
    So i'm always adding pieces to my closet, which i get over in a few days or weeks. Sometimes i'll find a rare staple piece that I wear all the time and with anything though! Those are gems. but i'd say 90% of my closet is stuff i'm tired of and 50% is stuff i don't wear... its pretty sad. But I always donate clothes a lot, so its not all that bad lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah there is a lot of stuff in my closest I don't normally wear. I even have stuff from when I was little my mom won't let me get rid of I have manage to fill up a bag of stuff and sent it to goodwill so I'm working on decluttering it at least.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and then I complain I don't have clothes and buy a bunch more 😩

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear about 10% of my clothing that I own lol, after a while those clothes disappear into my huge closet when I buy new clothes, and I borrow clothes from my friends a lot too :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I have so many clothes I don't wear

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah! Some that still have the price tags on them😂 I'll need to get organised and go through all my closets and start donating them and keeping others. When I feel motivated I will haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm completely obsessed with clothes. Watch out because the older you get, like me, the more you are going to collect if you already have that trait! I go through my things everytime I bring new stuff in I have to take old stuff out; gift, donate, or sell, but it just has to go, so no hoarding occurs:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I donate them every time they take so much space

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i keep on buying but i dunno why sometimes i don't wear them but i like seeing them on my closet hahahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • There are a few items that my mother literally *made* me buy that I refuse to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I have a couple. I bought them. But haven't found a good occasion to wear them. Hopefully soon

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i have a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a closet full of clothes yet nothing to wear go figure lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have things that haven't been worn in years. I think it's getting time for a purge.

0|0
    0|0
  • except for 1 or 2 items, i've worn everything in my closet at least once

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I'm trying to get rid if them

0|0
    0|0
  • yes - sometimes I find stuff buried still with tags on them and think when did I buy this and why?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have boxes of clothes I dont wear :/ gotta clear them haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I eventually throw them out or give them away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and lots of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I buy but don't wear. Don't know why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I try to get rid of things that I don't wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear like half of my closet

0|0
    0|0