Are there any dark circle remedies that actually work?

I have some decent dark circles under my eyes. I've tried cold spoons but they work only for 10 minutes until my eyes go back to normal. Tried a cream but kinda works; any other remedies or over the counter products that can help please?

Thanks!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Now take a cotton ball and soak it in the potato juice. Close your eyes and place these cotton balls on your eyes. Make sure they cover the entire area of the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.

www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=dark+circle+remedies

• I've hear Preparation H works, something to do with how it effects blood vessels.

• the blood of a virgin...

What Girls Said 12

• firstly get to the real causes.
    low water intake
    low hemaglobin
    long computer hours
    lack of sleep
    stress
    genetics.

all these remidies in the below link i have used in clients, each have varrying results with different people as everyone is different and proccess thing differently... try uping your water intake to 12-15 glasses a day and try bubbly water as it is absorbed better than still

m.food.ndtv.com/.../home-remedies-for-dark-circles-how-to-get-rid-of-puffy-eyes-fast-1218720

• It might just be genetic, I know I got mine from my mom. There might not be anything you can do about it. But, drinking a lot of water does help.

• i put a cold cucumber its helps my under eyes smooth, look fresh and somehow reduce my dar under eyes. i use a eye cream moisturizer everyday and again before i put my night eye cream i put cucumber

• I have dark circles/puffiness and I squeeze the vitamin e oil from capsules the the area and leave it on while I sleep. I also take the capsules orally. Been doing it for a few days now and eyes look much better. Drink more water.

• a little bit of lipstick

• Get a stick of coco butter. Rub it on your face every night. Worked for me in high school. My mom always used it.

• Dark circles are generally genetic. If a lack of sleep, vitamins and moisturized and taken care of skin aren't the issue, it most likely can't be fixed.

• I have the worst dark circles known to man but honestly nothing helps besides makeup.

• Drink more and more water and reduce your salt intake.

• I tried argon oil from Walmart ! I put it on every night before I go to bed & after 2 nights I noticed a difference in my blue/purple under eyes !

• Yes I use Maybelline instant black circle concealer! It's magic

• I just bought computer glasses *crosses fingers". I've worked in cpu fields my whole life so I don't know how I never got around to this but I'm hoping it helps with the fatigue and the under-eye redness. There are some infomercial brands for heavy concealer, sleeping of course and sleeping restfully if your mattress/pillow suck, too hot or cold. Most of my friends swear by a humidifier and air purifier.. there's a lot of specialty creams but I have no idea whats gonna work and they're so damn expensive. Hope you find something good!

Oh and there are diy remedies, like a ton if you google it. I've heard ice helps and cucumbers ofc