Am I cute?

People have told me that I'm cute, but the majority of people have told me I'm ugly.

link

what do you think?

other pictures are on the website too

I wanted to update and say thank you for answering.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're cute bella, don't worry... I'd say a 7/10 but you still have plenty of time to grow into your body. Just make sure to maintain your physique as much as you maintain your mind (Working out and going to school)

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 4

• Stop worrying. You're fine. You know it. You don't need the ego boost as bad as you might think. You're not fat, you're not ugly, you're reasonably good looking. You could do a lot worse. You should also stop spending so much time worrying about what everybody else thinks and start learning to love yourself. Start getting comfortable with your own body and your appearance. Because really... that's all that is important.

• you fit the definition of cute , your far from a model but I think you could safely be described as cute

• yes def. your a very pretty girl

• Well you seem to be too young to rate like this. But definitely you're not ugly. Like ArtistBboy said: you'll grow into your body and you'll look just better and better.

• I don't understand what you mean by "you seem to be too young to rate like this"

• Actually I meant, that she seems to be way too far from being almos grown-up. Just some people won't change much after they're 15-16, some people change more, like you probably will.

• Why do you say that?

What Girls Said 1

• You have nothing to worry about, you're really pretty. :)

Those people who tell you you're ugly are either blind (guys) or making themselves feel better (girls).