What fashion style do you want to see trend again?

Currently we actually have a combination of all these fashions trending. However I personally like to dress formal with a touch of rocker even though I don't listen to Rock music. I would like Formal and Emo/Rock fashion to be popular again. I know, Formal is still trending and probably will always be trending but most people only dress in formal clothes for special occasions (weddings, work, parties).

• Emo/rocker
    10%(6)12%(10)Vote18%(4)
  • Grunge
    24%(15)22%(19)Vote18%(4)
  • Hippie
    21%(13)16%(14)Vote5%(1)
  • formal
    27%(17)26%(22)Vote23%(5)
  • Combination/other
    18%(12)24%(20)Vote36%(8)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys who dress formal, or like smart casual. It looks way better and more mature than any of the other looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always liked the Formal style. I love wearing a suit and tie, buttoned shirts, dress shoes, etc. Makes me feel more mature and professional.
    And at the same time I love when women wear all kinds of dresses, skirts, heels, and office style.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 19

• Eh, the only type I'd wear out of those is grunge like this style:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a8ca61f08b.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...76ac1d797f.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9ab25e9864.jpg
    I usually dress that way when I go to concerts, so I like it. Formal is so vague though... I mean I do usually wear midi pencil skirts on the regular and I look like Im gonna go on a date or a party every day (to some people) but the top is usually quite revealing... So gee, i dunno

• You don't have to wear skirts or dresses to be formal. You can wear skinny slacks or corduroy pants.

• Emos still exist. (It's just more subtle now. I see a couple of emos at my school.)
    www.short-haircut.com/.../...es-for-Short-Hair.jpg
    Grunge is coming back.
    Formal never left.
    These hippie pants are everywhere now:
    http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/t9bfcz-i.jpg

• Grunge and Emo/rocker

• I love the emo thingโ™ก

• Formal or dressy, for sure. Even more than that-vintage formal. Something from the 50's or early 60's.

• EMOOOOOOO
    I want the emo and scene style to be popular again, I'm the only person at school who dresses very emo. I love the style *-* and I missed 2007 lol

• I think formal's the hottest by far

• hippie- i like comfortable things

• I like the 50s and 90s trends

• I actually don't want to see emo or punk come back as a popular style. I love emo/punk and I wear clothes to reflect that. When the only "punk" you know is Five Seconds of Summer, and the only emo you know is Fall Out Boy (and only one song to boot) it's weird to see you dress like a punk/emo or call yourself punk/emo if you aren't either.

• The "emo" part I incorporate into my fashion are the skinny jeans, the rest of my fashion is a combination of formal and casual clothing.

• I mean skinny jeans aren't patently emo. Skinny jeans are fabulous

• Althigh I have to dress fairly formally and conservative for work ( i dont consider formal per se a trend) I'm a hippy chic at heart and always feel most comfortable in that kind of casual wear.

• voted hippie because i wish we could just wear whatever we want and not be judged about it. also the hippie fashion is very care free, laid back, environmentally and animal friendly, etc. no need for so much dumb lavish fashion in this world.

• Formal please. Suuuuits. And more dresses for the ladies

• There are some pants women can wear that are still formal, like skinny slacks and corduroy pants.

• I don't know why but I'm really liking grunge

• sweet lolita

• ummm how about everyone keep their own style?

• wanna see vintage (golden age, mad men) and some alternative clothing (not so much emo just a little darker.. more leather/grunge but still casual).

• Girls are so basic these days with there crop tops trying to hoe around. Its so annoying that trend needs to die. Oh the the basic ass white shoes. With basic ripped jeans. Or mom jeans. AND CHOkERS. I use to like those but its not something unique anymore since so many basic girls use them

• That is very judgmental. What do you have against the girls of today?

• @Sami365 sorry if my opinion made you sad. I needed to vent a little because i see basic girls everywhere and its just so annoying. I dont wanna make more comments on this but yeah. In another i can put it is basic girls are just girls who wear things that every other girl wears and is not original or unique. but its there life and there body.

• Its fine. Your option is based on both your personality and what you've been exposed to. Things are not black and white. There are millions of perspectives for even the littlest thing. You did not build up yours to harm anyone. Your opinion just exist because of many factors and has become a tiny slice of who you are. We don't always have control over that sort of thing either

• Hippie style. ^_^

What Guys Said 11