I'm a B cup but my boobs are really small?

I was online shopping for bras and I went to a bra size calculator they had on the website. They told me to put my band size (29 inches) and bust size (31 inches) and then it said I'm a 32B. But honestly I'm nearly flat chested and I don't feel like a B cup at all. I was hoping the girls in here could help. Are these cup sizes calculators generally trustworthy or should I order a smaller bra? I honestly feel a B cup is way too big for me...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a boob inspector. you're gonna have to show me some pics for more accurate detailed answer analysis

Most Helpful Girl

• a b cup ain't small

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• terrible question for guys, all we are thinking about is how cute they would be

• I've heard the Victoria's Secret bras are cut small. Others probably vary as well.

• no pic no proof

What Girls Said 11

• Cup size is relative to band size, so there really is no "standard" size. The cup in a 36B is going to be larger than the cup in a 32B. The letter just represents the number of inches difference between the band size and the bust size. You have a two inch difference which translates to a B cup. So I think it would be pretty safe for you to trust the calculator you tried, assuming you measured yourself correctly.

• Isn't that a 30C if you have band size 29?
    Im a 30D, but doesn't really feel like it cause the volume is smaller than you would expect a D cup to be.

• Also, if you are unsure its better you go into a store which generally has a lot of different bra sizes from 28-30 and up, and just see which fits best.

• I'm so lost, I really don't know! I've been getting A cups my whole life, but they feel really uncomfortable. I thought that was bras in general but now this site says I'm a B cup and I don't know what to dooooo. I'll probably just go to a store and ask for help.

• Don't go and "ask" for help, they often don't help lol.
      Just go to a store (even if its expensive) just be sure they have size 30 cause many stores actually don't, and try it on, and if that size is comfortable for you then you know what to order online. The general sizes tend to be band size 32+ (even those can be hard to find in general stores), but that still won't be your correct size.

• That sounds like a 30B

it's a little long, but its a really good video...

https://youtu.be/8Jk55ep4XUQ

• Go to a lingerie shop where they can give professional help. The bra size tables are correct, but see that you use the table for your country. If you are muscular, it can be that you have thick chest muscle and above that come your breasts. In that case they may look smaller than B, but the size will indicate B because its based on circumference.

• some lady at victorias secret said i was a 32C which is BS since I've NEVER been a C in my entire life, I may even be as small as a AA, and all my bras are at least 34 or 36. I'd say, just try on some bras and buy the ones that fit.

• I would probably go for that online calculator thing. Probably because it'd be more correct to how they make their bras. You know how some people's shoe sizes vary because different shoes are made differently? Like I'm an A cup and I have a C cup bra that I can wear.

• The band size determines the size of the cup. So not all B cups are the same a 36B would be way bigger than a 32B. The band size is actually the most important measurement so once you find a band size you can close on the first hook and isn't too tight or too loose then that's your band size. Then after that the cup size is actually how many inches your boob stand out from your band size. So a Acup-1inch, B cup-2 inches etc. So once the band fits then that probably your size if the band is too loose go down a band size and up a cup size 30C, if the band is too tight go up a band size and down a cup size 34A.

• Nope, it is accurate.
    As long as they're perky don't worry about it.
    And no, if it is not too big for you :)

• I have small boobs, smaller then yours. But I do things to make them look bigger

• i think the sizing in my country is different from urs but my mom is an A and im a C yet hers r bigger so its the number that matters more not cup!!

• Well Victoria secrets bra sizes are bigger than you actually are so maybe it's like that