What do you guys think of this hair style?

Thinking about getting this but not sure 🤔What do you guys think of this hair style??

Ok I knew I'd get mixed responses because everyone has different tastes!
I'd anyone doesn't like it that's cool, I'm scared of a change but I want a bit of a longer style so if anyone could suggest anything that I could suit by linking a pic that'd be really helpful! 😊 Thank you guys! ❤

1615

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 14

• Frigging awesome!

• 😊 My hair is so short! gonna take some growing haha

• I've had it for years haha, just fancied something different really ☺ Oh yes, don't think I'll do blue though, it's hard to keep apparently and goes green 😣

• I know, I tried blue a few times and it ended up back to blonde in patches, turquoise in others (not helped by the person applying it being drunk and not using enough colour) so in the end I had to buy some black dye and just cover it all up :(

Red stayed better for some reason.

• Sort of a pixie-goth look? I think it suits you, judging by your profile picture.

• Ye exactly, just fancy a change cause I've had this cut for years and I like the idea of it being a bit longer 😊 Thank you, I just don't want to regret it haha.

• Your delicate features lend themselves to the sharp angles of the cut...

• Very out there nice but would only look good on the right girl

• It's a nice style, but I'm not a fan of the streaks. A little too goth-looking for my tastes, but it is your hair.😊

• Your current hairstyle + die , right?

I feel your current look is much more appealing

• go for it honey

• Eccentric.

• Is that good? Haha 😛

• Neutral but definitely noticable. Any girl styled like that starts with a charisma 3/10 in my eyes (5 being a totally normal girl).

• Fair enough! I fancy a change but not sure if it'll suit me or be very easy to keep styled...

• Too short

• I like it. I bet it real makes you eyes "pop"...

• Maybe i would freak out at first.

• Looks good to me.

• Nope

• Don't like the colour or cut or both?

• Actually, after seeing your picture, I think you'd look good with it and really rock it. I'm neutral to the the haircut, but that blue makes it kinda cool and unique. Just don't have them extra black stands hanging off in the front like on the picture (by the nose and cheekbone).

• honestly it depends on the girl as some girls can pull off this look and others can't

• Pretty cool

What Girls Said 15

• I like it, other than the bangs being really short in the front, since super short bangs like that almost never look good in my opinion. If you were to get it, I'd recommend keeping your normal bangs or just a bit shorter, at least not drastically short like those. But it's a cute cut for sure! I have a friend who has a very similar cut and she sometimes will curl the long strands and it's super cute. It's made me consider getting the cut many times... But I love my long hair so it's hard haha! But if you love it, go for it! I think it'd look super cute on you, especially with that reddish color hair you have! Yes. I say go for it :)

• It looks cool but I promise it will not be easy to maintain. I had short hair and a-lines before, and you have to meticulously style them every day or they look like shit.

• Mmmm that's what I was worried about 😣

• Maybe try a more practical bob first, see how you like that, then if you do you can have them take a bit off the back for a basic a-line and go from there.

• I think you can pull this off. You have the facial structure for it and fair skin. It'll look cute on you. Go for it!

• I think its unique and cool!

• I like it although I personally wouldn't get it cause short hair doesn't suit me

• just because something is looking good in a picture doesn't mean it'll look good in real as well..

• This is true, I just needed a reference for a bit of a longer cut. Dunno if it'll suit me though 🤔

• It wouldn't be for me, but go for it if you think you can rock it.

• The hairstyle you have now is a lot better looking. That haircut doesn't even look good. The worst thing about that look is the huge color contrast between black and aqua blue.

• Well thank you haha 😊
      Ye I wasn't gonna do the colour but was unsure on the cut, I might just grow my hair a bit longer but retain the style possibly 😛

• Thank you ☺
      Oh no I don't want those strands! they'd annoy the hell out of me 😣 and the fringe is a bit blocky... but I like the front two bits being the same length and the rest being a bit choppy 😊

• Exactly what I have thought! The bang is block-y and the only thing I like about is the angled sides :)
      Maybe you should try a long angled bob, I've always thought it's the most flattering short hairstyle.

• That is very similar to the "I wanna talk to the manager" hairstyle, I don't really like it

• Edgy

• it looks good

• I don't like it

• i REALLY dont like it...

• I like it a lot! You know none of the 'conservatives' will though so brace yourself :P

• Haha ye there are mixed responses but that's to be expected as not everyone likes the same thing. Some people hate my current style, just thought a change would be nice 😊

• thank you 😊 I was gonna just do my hair the same colour haha, I love the teal but apparently it washes out fast and goes green 😣

• you could mix the teal with brunette so it fades better? Or.. Start out with a darker shade of teal maybe?

• please dont... its horrible

• What don't you like?

• looks like a ghost... in my opinion

• ah ok, I'm not doing the colours, it's just the cut I was looking into. Just wanted a longer style but still to stand out 😛