How do you get rid of puffy under eyes?

How do you get rid of puffy under eyes?I posted this pic on facebook and was really feeling myself until my grandmother pointed out my under eyes look puffy. Do you guys have any methods of getting rid of puffy eyes that work well for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If nothing conventionae works for you I'd go get an assesment to see if you have sleep apnea and/or a narrow palate/recessed maxilla. I always had horrible bags under my eyes/dark circle for years like a heroin addict and snored a lot when I slept. I got an assement with whats called a functional orthodontist and it turns out my maxilla was too narrow and recessed. So they expanded my palate with an appliance called an ALF and moved my maxilla forward and the bags under my eyes and snoring disappeared.

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Chilled cucumbers make a good remedy for treating puffy eyes. The enzymes and the astringent properties in cucumbers help reduce inflammation and help tighten the skin. This remedy will also help get rid of wrinkles and dark circles around your eyes. Chill the slices in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.

www.google.com/

• 4. Cucumbers

1.) Cut a cucumber into thick slices.
      2.) Chill the slices in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
      3.) Place the cold slices on your eyelids for about 10 minutes
      or until they become warm.
      4.) Repeat the process several times a day.

• You're Welcome :)

• that won't do anything at all.

• Try drinking more water. I wake up throughout the night because I'm always thristy, if I don't drink water and just go back to sleep I get chubby cheeks and puffy eyes.

• I'm notorious for not drinking enough water so that's likely why. Thanks :)

• It's sort of difficult to explain with words, but you can just massage the areas of concern when you shower. Place your fingers under your eyes closest to your nose, and move them gently outwards, just do that a few times when you shower. It should be visible after a few times. Natural is best no? :3

• sounds weird but a lot of women do it. preparation H because it's whole purpose is to tighten the skin where you apply it

• Put cucumbers on them.

• you look nice

• You may do botox but you are already really cute

• Better sleep always helps

• That's true but I naturally wake up a lot in the night and have bad dreams which affect how well I sleep. I do get an appropriate amount of sleep though.

• It's been a problem since I was a child. Since I moved in with my boyfriend is has become more of a once a week occurrence rather than the every night situation it was before so I'm grateful for that. Silverlinings

• Ah , well that's not too bad. I suppose it could be worse

• surgery

• you look nice! I don't think you have puffy eyes

• Oh you seem cute anyways. It does not matter at all :)

What Girls Said 9

• Splash cold water on them as soon as you wake ice wrapped in a cloth may work too also drink plenty of water to hydrate your skin leaving its natural colour and glow

• You're really pretty!

There's masks that can get rid of it, and eye brightening serums. Ice also helps it I've noticed

• Boil the water and then soak the tea bags for about 5 minutes. After removing the bags let them cool off, and then squeeze out any excess liquid. Lie down and place them over your eyes for at least 10 minutes twice a day.

Also drink plenty of water.

• i hv seen many remedies on pinterest. maybe you should see there. i dont remember them

• Ooh, I know!
    Get two metal spoons and put them in the freezer for a few minutes. Then place them under your eyes until they get warm again.
    It's obviously just temporary, though, but hope it helps :)

• Cucumbers or tea bags.
    I personally use a cold cream with tea and cucumber extracts.

• As far as I know It might be because of the lack of sleep. Could that be the reason in your case?

• I sleep enough but it usually isn't restful so that's likely it

• Put a spoon in the refirigerstor for like 20-25 min (or in deep freezer for like 10-15min) then with your eyes close slow pass the spoon through your eyes. It supposed to help with the puffiness😊

• mine looks like that but i don't know how to get rid of them