So Not Sure What To Do... HELP?!

OK so I have a kinda reddish brown soft curly hair. and I wanna do something new to my hair for my birthday... I wanted to die my hair black like under all my hair... but then my friend who knew I wanted to do that, SHE did that to her hair, then dyed her hair a reddish color on top... so if I dye it black I would look like I was copying... and because of the reddish ness that she did on top are hair would be JUST alike...so What ELSE could I do with my hair? please help! link MY Hair<<<

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know I can't see your pic, so I don't know what would look good on you?

• I kinda like it the way it is. Maybe cut it a bit shorter? I wouldn't die it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• me to.. I have brown stright hair and I wanted something new I dyed mine red... but I can't see ur pic but girl I'm guessing maybe pink under black on top or something wild

• maybe go dark brown with blondish light brown highlights