What does my teacher's strange behavior mean?

So, I am in Higher Secondary, I am an adult (More than 18 years old). I have been handicapped since birth and I do have problems in my hands and legs. So, we told our laboratory teacher about my problems and he told us that he would help me with my lab work. Things didn't go well and I messed up every time, and he even scolded me so many times, it seemed that he hated me. Then the exams came. Like usual, I couldn't do the work properly, he noticed that and scolded me. THAT is when I got so much angry, rage building inside me, and I continued working, even if he kept saying that I didn't have to! I was like 'WHY WON'T YOU JUST HAPPEN?' and he kept quiet after a few warnings, watching me. And when I finished, my anger faded away. He didn't say anything. Later I found out that I got 47 out of 50 in that exam, and when we met in this November, 2016. He saw me and SMILED at me, and complimented me in front of another teacher. Now, his behavior has changed a lot. While explaining things in the lab, he only stares at me with a mysterious glint in his eyes, as if I am the only one there, and this ends up everyone else looking at me weirdly. Embarrassing and when we work, he keeps staring at me with a small smile on his face. That's weird. He also waves and smiles at me in school hallways, and when we enter in the lab, I am the first one he notices, ALWAYS the first one. He has become way more caring and gentle to me, and I don't know the reason... He's 37 years old. And seriously, he's creeping me out because of his behavior towards me. What is wrong with him? Can you understand?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds to me like he noticed that his previous behaviour towards you was causing you anguish, and has adjusted his approach. He probably feels bad for having made you feel bad and is being more compassionate towards you now. Take it as a caring gesture and an apology, but if it makes you uncomfortable then explain it to him calmly

What Girls Said 2

• I think he feels guilty, honestly it could be anything. I suggest you talk to a counselor if there is one. If possible, try to switch out of that class. He seems a little off to me.

• Tbh i really think it is because he used reverse psychology and made you think you can't do it, and because you made him shut up and showed him you can do it by your self that he not only was amased but depending on if you are cute or not he might think you are attractive or so. I dont think its anything weird to qorry about you did say your over 18 so it might be a complement