Is it okay that I'm spending $100 to get myself some new clothes? I've been shopping 2nd hand for a few years... Is $100 for 5 items super expensive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it as for the second part the suit I'm currently wearing is worth $10 000 it's custom made, $2000 shoes and a $19 000 watch

• @HungLikeAHorsefly it's my special suits and shoes I bought at a charity auction for double what it's worth and the watch is a extremely old rolex my grandpa gave me when he died

• I take it back, then. That's pretty cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get trendy pieces.
    Get clothes that you know you won't get bored or tired of; that you can wear whether you are sick with pain, or healthy and energetic.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• $100 for 5 items is not expensive at all where I'm from, it would be hard to find anything cheaper unless you order it from chinese sellers on amazon

• I'm using coupons
      So they're actually more expensive than that... but $100 is what I'd be paying

• That sounds like a great idea then

• That's not bad at all

• Of course. Enjoy yourself 😌

What Girls Said 1

• Nah. Spoil yourself sometimes !