False eyelashes or normal?

Some girls look overdone almost like pornstars and they get a lot of attention from you guys but do you really like this? Or the natural look?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the normal eyelashes look with mascara on. There are mascara that are really good that can make your eyelashes "pop" without it looking to over the top. I never been a fan of the heavy eyelash look. Now I have seen someone females who wear mascara to enhance their lashes thats really nice also. But trust me, guys dont care about stuff like that. Thats more so what superficial women worry about.

What Guys Said 9

• The natural look for sure

• Typically if a girl looks plastic I'm not interested

• Whatever she prefers herself. I don't really care honestly.

• Natural is always better 💁

• normal is good for me. fake lashes look like these fuck dolls they sell on amazon.

• Normal lol @beautydoll feel like talking

• normal eyelashes

• Normal.
    Natural.
    What nature have given you when you were born.

Natural eyelashes and eyebrows and the rest of your body.

If she's confident enough to not to wear any makeup or lipstick or nail polish and things like that, I'll fall for her the moment I met her.

• I would prefer the normal natural look. Hey, I have a question, would you prefer a guy to shave everywhere if too hairy otherwise!

• Yes to shave but not everywhere just clean shaven on face and between the legs 😉

• Very coarse and dark hair , pale skin.
      Shave smooth skin everywhere is better?

• Yep but that's just me depends on the girl

What Girls Said 8

• I think normal for everyday unless you have very small thin eyelashes then false eyelashes that are natural might be a nice touch for everyday. But if you wear them you should try your best to wear them right, don't have it hanging off or looking very unblended meaning maybe but mascara over too to blend it in w/ your natural lashes?

• I just love dramatic lashes but I can't fucking wear false lashes. I've tried everything and I can't put em on. 😭😥

• if you get good quality ones, then fake ones can look nice, I never wear them tho.. I'm too scared to put them on ️haha

• I'd go with normal unless you get your lashes done right. The right mascara can make your eyelashes really stand out.

• Girl, if girls have their eyelashes done, is because of them for themselves. Not to see which eyelash is a guy catcher

• I am all about natural, so I would say normal

• Normal ones are better.

• False lashes that look natural