Is she hot, sexy, cute?

is she any of the above?

please explain why and how she could improve in her looks and what part of her you don´t like?

( she was to embarrassed to ask it her self so she asked me)

i have permission to show these photos

her face: link

her body 1: link

her body 2: link

i won't think your some kinda pedophile if you say she´s hot and your over18

Most Helpful Girl

• Damnnn she's hott lol her body is amazing and her face is super cute and really sweet/ innocent looking the only thing is I don't like the way she does her mascara because it makes her eyes point down which makes her face kinda sag down almost. I think myb she should try maing it thinner and give it a wing at the end to make her eyes look more alive :)

• Eyeliner lol not mascara sorryyy for the typoo but thnx for the best answer :)

What Guys Said 24

• my personal taste tends to lean a little bit more toward girls with a little more mean on their bones, a little more curve to their bodies, but overall I'd say she looks fine-as is and there's definitely nothing on her that needs to be changed.

• Shes a good 7. I'm a 9 but id still keep her around.

She doesn't know how to wear makeup and has bad taste in clothing.

But she's good looking enough for most guys to not even notice, or care.

• 1 year later... oi I have really good fashion scence! and I know how to wear make up

• All of the above. Wouldn't change a thing.

• She's hot and personable (not to mention cute)! And she's german so that's a plus! Don't change a thing.

• How did you know she ?s german ?

• Haha, the caption says moi something and in the comments she said it's german. And she looks german

• She's gorgeous. I wouldn't suggest that she change a thing. I can't really think of anything that I found unattractive on her. Well done.

• Since the update.... Can I suggest her only improvement be changing locations? She needs to move to my city ;-)

• OMG... haha before I clicked the link I was like "oh god she's gonna be ugly". then I clicked I was like WOW. she's very beautiful :) the first body pic was niceee x)

she's hot and she knows it lol. there was no need for her or you to even ask.

• Dang, from the responses she sounds good looking. I wish the links still worked.

• she is f***able...

i would say 7 ou of 10.

• she is hott. I wouldn't change a thing. I would say how bout cha real fast.

• Yes she has a pretty face, A great body that makes her sexy.

I like a little more makeup. It may be the photos but I like really white teeth.

Other then that she's very nice looking.

• She's actually extremely pretty. She has a cute face, a nice curved body. The only thing I would change is that she doesn't wear make-up, in my opinion she would look much better.

• she beautiful. damn. sh*t. if I was to be critical I would teller her to do some squats and get that butt bigger. that would be asking for perfection though

• dude I would so tap that

• I'm in a bit of a fix. I thot she was cute wen I saw her face, but I totally changed my mind when I saw her body, she has a howt body.., overall I'd say she's sexy!

• Umm has she ever thought about being a model? Because she looks like one :)

• I would sooo bang her

• hot, sexy, cute, and GORGEOUS! damn.

• bogus question.

your links goto 2010 hotties photo gallery on MySpace

• she is sexy as hellll

• she looks hot,cute and sexy ...

• Verry hot and sexy

• I would say that she's quite hot but I turned 24 the other day and she looks kinda young, lol

• I think she's pretty cute! I love the shirt in the 2nd picture lol

• All of the above she doesn't need to change.

What Girls Said 4

• She's pretty, I'm actually quite jealous.

Her hair is lovely. :)

She's absolutely fine the way she is but my only suggestion to her would be to wear a bit less of the eye makeup and let more of her natural beauty shine through.

• Pretty but I really don't like that eye-liner. Use a more solid one like Estee Lauder's own or a Liquid eye-liner.

She should cut a fringe/ bang and she'd appear 10X more attractive.

Nice body I'd advice she wear more tight fitted clothes as she is skinny and some tops with cuts like a v-neck

Btw everyone is prettier and I can't say whether or not I like her or not. I don't judge people by their looks its annoying and narrow minded I get it too much

• Very cute,

really ashy eyes would look so good on her !

• links don't work