How should I get my piercings done?

I really want to get my ears pierced again but I'm struggling to figure out a good layout. The dots represent all the piercings I want. Should I have them all on one ear or should I separate them so some are both ears or should get my ears to look the exact same. I know for sure I want the three piercings on both ear lobes but I'm struggling for the rest of my ear. What are your guys suggestions? And your experiences with these kinds of piercings? How should I get my piercings done?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen a lot of girls here with multiple ear piercings and the tragus piercing , I think some had a bit of trouble with that one though , healing and such , I remember one ex that had a couple tragus piercings if that makes sense , I'm sure she had two small piercings in that area , they seemed to work out ok for her , I don't know if she still has them now , she has a job teaching

Most Helpful Girl

• I say get the double lobe on both ears, helix or double helix one one ear, tragus on the same ear, then the forward helix ones on the other ear, with maybe a snug so it balances out better!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• thats way too many piercings, i don't like the tragus piercing or the 3 above it just do 1 more in the lobe and that one on your upper ear.

What Girls Said 2

• I got a tragus in my right ear like Rihanna. I plan on getting more like hers lol. I'm glad I got the tragus even though it hurt bad but it was worth it. I love the conversation starters but people will start copying but that's fashion.

• I wouldn't suggest getting all of them because that would just look like way too much! xx