Just curious. . . in a society of increasing appearance and body acceptance, how would this woman be rated in terms of current standards of beauty?

Just curious . . . in a society of increasing appearance and body acceptance, how would this woman be rated in terms of current standards of beauty?

I am interested in changes (if any) in perceptions of beauty today as compared with twenty years ago.

• Attractive Facial Features
  • Unattractive Facial Features
  • Ugly Facial Features
    Vote C
  • Attractive Body
    Vote D
  • Unattractive Body
    Vote E
  • Ugly Body
    Vote F

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of us don't subscribe to the PC culture of body acceptance but, even for those who do, there is a difference between "accepting" someone who looks like a beached whale and actually feeling attracted to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess she's what people would call 'real'

But that said, I don't think that body is something to strive for. And I don't think it's ok to call it real which implies that those of us who are thin are 'fake'.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Just a normal lady in her late 40s early 50s.

• I wouldn't say she's attractive but I wouldn't say she's horribly ugly

• she's a bit old to be an example of beuty plus it looks like she had a few babies

What Girls Said 3

• She looks like an older lady. It's unfair to compare her to the young instagram models

• middle-aged person

• for me she is ugly