How old can girls get before they ugly?

im hoping girls stay cute for a while because girls are only cute under 18. i prefer 14-16 age though. im hoping ill have time to find a cute girl that likes me before im too old

ok thanks people. i was getting terrified about not finding any cute girls especially since i find 16 year olda perfect and anything older is not cute and girls dont like me right now :(

Most Helpful Girl

• You find people in your own age category beautiful as you grow up, so don't worry about getting too old

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll see women differently as you age. I kind of thought the same thing when I was younger, I'm never going to be attracted to older women. You will be.

What Girls Said 1

• When you become older you like older people :-)

What Guys Said 2

• I liked 10 year old girls when I was 10. Do I still like 10 year old girls? No. It changes as you get older.

• right now it's normal for you to like girls in that range and you will probably find that your range goes up as you get older.