Girls be honest do u like muscular, skinny or overweight guy more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Muscular. Not just for looks. I'm very athletic and I honestly want to be with somebody with the same lifestyle.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 21

• I would date any of the three but since I have adopted a healthier lifestyle I would prefer a muscular guy. I have noticed that a lot of my friends who have gotten in relationships have gained weight with their partners. This is one of my biggest fears of getting involved with someone who has a sedentary lifestyle.

• Lean/toned dudes are ideal, not mandatory, but I don't tend to go out with overweight guys. A little chub or chunk is fine but past that is a no go.

• Whatever it is, they have to be healthy, or at least really trying to be--but I'm not into The Hulk (really not my type), and honestly, not someone who's 400 pounds, either.

I usually like average-sized guys, but have seen gorgeous skinny guys (they look more like the type to be high-end fashion models). But I like to be healthy and stay in good shape and would want someone who feels the same way.

• Depends on the guy for me tbh. But I have been attracted to skinny and muscular guys personally. Chubby works as well tbh. But I'm really petite so that may be why I'm not very attracted to really tall or big guys as we wouldn't be compatible, even I think that they are attractive.

• And you're skinny, fit or overweight?

• What's the maximumu compatibilty of height for you?

• @Ovidiu-Nicolae The man I'm into is 5 11 I think. My head rests right at his chest, over his heart. Heights not too big a deal for me in a man, as long as he's not shorter than me.

• Skinny

• And you're skinny, fit or overweight?

• Thank you and that's fine I'll follow you back :)

• You didn't had to, now I probably fantasies you overnight

• Those corn fed baling hay muscles or slightly overweight.

• I can't tell you for sure because I have liked a skinny guy when I thought I was not into skinny guys, and then I have liked guy who was not muscular at all/chubby, etc

• Muscular and average dudes
    Slightly chubby to slightly skinny might be ok but not ideal.

• Muscular

• Muscular x

• Muscular but not massive muscles, skinny guys can be hot too though

• Fit for sure.

• Thin.

• Skinny and toned

• muscular

• Skinny guys 😘

• Average

• From just looks, muscular. But it really depends on your personality and behavior.

• Hmm between muscular and regular it really depends on the person, he can be totally cute even if he is skinny, so yeah either way is 👌🏻

• muscular

• skinny

• And you're skinny, fit or overweight?

• school, work , gym usually 4 times a week

• Hmm don't be so harsh on you, you're still beautiful the way you are

What Guys Said 1

• I think most girls would prefer some one muscular if it's purely physical