Do you shop for clothes in stores or online?

I've definitely shifted to doing most of my clothes shopping online. What about you? Do you shop for clothes in stores or online?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer going to the shops for my clothes then I can try them on, and see and feel the texture. I love browsing around different stores. I always get what I'm looking for when I go to the shops , I rarely do online

What Girls Said 27

• Mostly online, but i like to shop so i go to the stores quite a bit too.

• I only buy clothes online if I've bought a similar items b4. ex: workout clothes or shoes. but for outfits, I HAVE to see it in person!

• I'm similar. I'll buy gym clothes, socks, underwear, etc., online... but for pants and shirts I still prefer a store

• A bit of both. I do like online shopping and shopping in stores, so whatever is convenient for me

• Online hahah so much easier. You donΒ΄t have get stress you get in a store.

• It's so frustrating shopping online because I can't really get a feel of the item before I buy it. I mostly shop for clothes in stores, it's rare that I ever do it online

• I have an addiction to shopping online. I don't really need to try most clothes on in stores. As long as I know what size I am in the store and I'm sure of the things I would wear versus things I would never truly wear out, then I'm confident in what I buy. I usually end up loving what I purchase online.

• I tried the clothes in the stores, just to know the size then I'll buy them online, it's cheaper and easier

• A little of both haha I prefer in store tho

• I've never shopped online but I'll try one day

• I make them and have most of them made... apart from underwear and shoes which i buy in stores. ..😊

• I shop in the stores then I'll know if it fits me or not

• Mostly in stores I'm hard to fit.

• I do both

• I love online shopping, but only for stores I've had experiences with in person, so I know the fit of most things. I would never ever buy a pair of pants online without already knowing how the brand fits me, for example.

• Store make sure they fit

• Online

• usually in stores

• In stores
    I can't shop for that online

• I Iove shopping online when I get the chance but I do both

• Online because I never go anywhere lol

• Mostly I shop in stores.

• Yup, most of the time I shop for stuff online

• In stores. I need to try them on.

• In stores.

• I prefer to shop online it is so much easier than instore shopping.

• I usually buy them in stores. Online I rarely get the size right.

• EBay right here. You can get high quality stuff for cheap if you're patient.

What Guys Said 3

• i used to do both
    but now im broke

• Yknow im actually in conflict whether i should buy these two clothes on sale I found online right now.

• I've never had much success buying clothes online anything I bought didn't fit or I never even wore it