Opinion on this hair cut?

Opinion on this hair cut?
I have super long hair buts it's so damaged and frayed and I need to do a big cut. Opinions?

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Girl

• do it girl, you'll also feel better and more confident

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• Looks great!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl on the picture is really fucking beautiful with it. However, it depends whether you can pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • looks amazing. I prefer girls with medium length hair, but it depends of your face and style. If it combines and you like, just go for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Super cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm loving the colour

0|0
    0|0
  • its cute as long as its shoulder length I don't like anything shorter

0|0
    0|1
  • Pretty cool

0|0
    0|0
  • the girl on the pic is gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice.. good for a blowjob

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• If it suits you, go for it. I'm sure there are apps out there that you could try. All you need to do is have a picture of yourself and sort through the hairstyles they have available on the app. Just choose which one suits you the best

1|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous cut, but be sure to talk the maintenance and styling through with your salon. Sadly that cut isn't a wash and wear

0|0
    0|0
  • I got a similar haircut a few years back. There's a few things you should consider. If you plan on going out, you always have to style it in one way or another. I'm too lazy for that. I have curly hair and the shorter I cut my hair, the curlier it becomes. If I cut it too short, it will be an Afro. So consider your natural hair texture. Also I'm terrible with styling hair so I didn't have much room for variety. The good news is that flattering on almost anyone. It's simple yet elegant. And you can dress it up or down for any occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very cute hair! Is this you, or is this a hairstyle you wanna try out? Your hairstyle needs to be styled by taking note on what shape of head you have and searching for a style that suits your headshape, now, I don't know much about what headshape would fit this hairstyle, but you can try looking it up. In general this is a very cute, modern and refreshing style!

0|0
    0|0
  • make sure it works for your face shape too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • love it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute! just make sure you are sure you want to cut it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks really good on her, have you done short hair before?

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVEEEE!!

1|0
    0|0
  • it looks good i had tht style before n everybody liked it

0|0
    0|0