Should I honestly get a rhinoplasty (nose size reduction surgery)?

I'm a YouTuber and I'm planning to go into singing once my YouTube popularity increases past a certain point. So I'm trying to improve my appearance.

• Yes
  • No
Bump
Bump 2

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• focus on the creative aspects of your work. Id say you dont need it. You will be successful or not because of the work you do, not because of your nose.

• I don't think you need to. If it makes you more confident and happy with yourself, then sure, do it but I don't think your nose looks bad 😊

• I wouldn't worry about that right now. You building rapport and having a support base is important. If you are good at what you do, personable and grounded, getting rhinoplasty is something that wouldn't be even on your mind at all.

• You are your own worst critic. Honestly it's not as bad as you might think it is. It fits your face. (assuming the guy in the picture is you)

• no, own it

• You look pretty handsome to me😊 Are you Greek btw?

• Honestly, possibly but very slightly. I used to model, so I know that the "higher ups" would prefer it. BUT make sure changing is what you want to do. Don't just do it for producers because I'm the end, it's you that needs to love yourself. :)

What Guys Said 4

• can i ask if you've had braces before? having braces and/or head gear and bad oral posture can make your maxilla recessed and/or narrow. a recessed maxilla can give you the appearance of having a big nose. I would avoid sinus surgery if i were you and try to find a functional orthodontist that does palatal expansions.

• No man, I don't really see a problem with your nose

• Get famous first then think about it.

• Be proud of what you look like and don't change who you are for others.