Guys, Does all guys like wide hips?

I was born pretty skinny and with small hips... But all I hear about is nice hips and booty yet I barly have any... And I thought sense my body's like this no one would love me more then a friend.😔

8

Most Helpful Guy

• sure wide hips and big booty are my favorite but that doesn't mean I can't still think ur hot, im sure you have other attributes that are sexy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• I'm probably going to jail for saying this... but if you've got a small firm ass you'll be awesome when you grow up lol

• I like big booties but I also date women of all shapes and sizes because it's about there personality not how they look

• naah
    small hips are also very attractive

• At the end of the day, do you want love or lust?
    There's a big difference.

• If you want lust:

It'll be a disadvantage, but you could overcome it.

• If you want love:

Personality is all that matter at the end of the line. Everyone can find love. –but love has nothing to do with sexual stuffs.

• It's definitely not the case. Plenty of women I know don't have either yet are in great relationships. If you're still concerned, think of working them out, it helps.

• hips aren't everything?

• every guys preference is different , some might like wide hips and others not