Guys, what kind of nails do you prefer on women?

• Long natural nails
  • Short natural nails
  • Long fake pointy or squared nails with a colour
    Vote C
  • Painted nails any length
    Vote D
  • Other (explain below)
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you know the tradition of girls growing their nails long started with the cocaine epidemic?
    In order to cut coke prior to sniffing it, what people used to do was grow out their pinkie nails. This was quite common when sniffing coke was "cool".
    Girls eventually started with the pinky, and it spread to all their fingers.
    This habit spread to girls who didn't do coke, because the girls that did coke were often perceived as cooler and "alpha" due to their confident and chill behaviour (and skinnier body = more attractive).
    This was in the 70s and early 80s.

• Once upon a time, it was considered social lube. All the popular kids would do it, sorta like how marijuana is these days.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like short nails

What Guys Said 6

• short natural, i think when girls do their nails its more to impress other girls anyway haha guys dont care

• short and small

• I love the colour black on nails for some reason :)

• Short natural nails.

• With dirt and grease under them

• completely trimmed, no long nails, but if she wants to paint them that's up to her I like pink, purple and blue.

What Girls Said 2

• Long natural nails

• I like wearing mine long