Girls, Television shows bedtime wear WAY different than real life. What do you wear to bed?

A lot of tv shows show us girls going to bed at night wearing a bra, panties, and full pajamas, or a tshirt with shorts.

I was watching a rerun of the Big Bang Theory and Penny comes to the door wearing a spaghetti string tank top and ugly shorts, with a shortie robe and slippers. She was wearing a bra under it, and you could see she was nippled up.

Yet in movies, the girl usually goes to bed in panties and pjs, or a teddy or babydoll with just panties and no bra.

With the way TV is acting like R-rated movies now with Adult Viewing warnings, why are so many TV shows portraying us girls as basically going to bed fully clothed?

I wear a tshirt or cute little pajamas and panties to bed. If it is super hot outside in the summer, I have gone to bed in just my panties.

My adopted sister I share a room with, goes to bed naked every night.

Her sisters wears a bra and top to bed every night, yet she cuts down her boyshorts to look super sexy.

What do other girls wear to bed at night?

by the way, this question came up because my dad and mom were arguing over TBBT and Penny wearing what she was when she came to the door when Sheldon knocked. My dad said she would look more realistic AND SEXIER if she wore what she should be wearing.. her little shortie robe, no top, and just panties, or her shortie robe, wife beater tshirt, and panties. My mom said every girl wears what she likes AND the censors made Penny wear a bra.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like I'm the weird one it here. I wear everything I can to bed: bra, underwear, fleecy (in the winter) leggings, cami, cardigan or sweater, and socks. I get cold all the time and have 4 blankets on my bed right now. I have a different hoodie, cardigan, or sweater for each of my pyjama sets, and a few fleeces to go over the top in the winter (I wear sweaters in the summer when I sleep because of AC). Sometimes I wear my cow spotted onesie over the top of everything or add leggings warmers and arm warmers. When I was a kid, I'd evn wear my shoes to bed. ROFLMAO

Penny was scantily clad compared to what I wear to sleep in. I don't understand how people sleep naked. I get so cold all the time I have to bundle up

(And I don't know about the bra thing, but I wear one to bed because I need things to stay in place while I'm tossing and turning. They say it doesn't cause breast cancer like some people think it does anyway)

• My Dr. Said your breast DO need some time outside the bra... And bed is the best

• @ruthfaithseer
      Mine are comfortable with having support while I sleep. I've had doctors say it's fine and some say it's not. Since they can't agree, I'm going to do what feels most comfortable

• That's all that matters. Nice to let the girls breath though

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 21

• I usually sleep nakies, especially if I am with a guy. Makes sex in the middle of the night and first thing in the morning exciting and easy to do!

At home, if I have to, I wear bikini undies and a wifebeater.

• @ruthfaithseer yes, that means NAKED, NO CLOTHES ON...

I hate wearing too much to bed coz I get all wrapped up in the covers as it is and wake up strangling. Plus, when I am spending the night at a guy's house, naked is more fun coz it encourages more "dancing in the sheets" throughout the night AND in the morning.

Guys are more "ready" for sex in the morning when they wake up.

If you haven't tried it, you are missing out.

• Oh I sleep nakies too lol

• It really depends on the temperature but as long as it's warm enough, I like to just wear a big t-shirt and my underwear. If I'm on my period or it's too cold, I'll steal my boyfriend's pajama bottoms to sleep in.

• I just sleep in boy shorts. Nothing but boy shorts lol

• I always sleep completely naked. It feels awesome.

• A big vintage t shirt usually 3-4 sizes too big and boy shorts, or leggings and a cami.

I really wear really ugly stuff to bed, but I don't care.

• Usually underwear

• Since teen I have been in habit (now my second nature) not to wear any thing, except if it is very necessary, but only pantie.

• Just panties even if I sleep in another house and go to bed with a short and tank top I get too hot and I undress myself.

• Sometimes a top, could be a sweater or a tank or a tee, and either shorts or just panties. Sometimes no top and just panties, sometimes naked. It really depends on how I feel

• I just wear spacesuit tbh

• i wear a t shirt, sweater, underwear and sweats or flannel pajama pants. :I

• I don't like wearing anything bc I hate feeling tangled up or restricted when I turn over n stuff

• A baggy t shirt and underwear.

• I don't have a set outfit. Sometimes I sleep naked, sometimes I sleep in my bra, sometimes I sleep in my underwear, sometimes I am clothes head to toe. Just depends on the temp

• I have really soft camo pjs (pants and sleeveless top) They're not real silk just that microfiber synthetic stuff but still very comfortable.

• screw clothes. those are for when you leave the comfort of your bed into the hell like abyss called the 'outside world'

• Panties and usually pj bottoms or just an oversized shirt

• Sleep completely naked. Seriously try it

• Normally just a big t shirt or hoodie, sometimes a loose top and sweatpants

• I wear a loose t shirt and my panties

• Pajamas with only panties inside. Or an oversized tee with shorts. Basically no bra while sleeping