Have you ever got dirty looks from strangers?

have u? how does it feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep and it does not feel good but I just give it back to them

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I have. It feels uncomfortable, and I don't even know what I do to get looks like that. Even so, it makes me feel like I should apologize...

• Well it depends on why I got the dirty look and my mood as to how I feel about it but most of the time I just wonder what I did and feel a little bad. But if it is at the gym and some 20 year old gives me a dirty look because she caught her boyfriend looking at me I don't mind those ones, they sort of make me smile. Its always nice to know I still have got it.

• Yes, I have. It's freaking me out especially at dark times.

Most of the time I'm either too freaked out or don't know what to do, so I don't give a dirty glance back.

• Yeah. I have a different sense of style. A lot of "mall people" don't agree with what I wear.

What Guys Said 3

• I still haven't got one yet; maybe I'm just too fly...

• Yes, doesn't feel good but I treat people with the same respect they treat me

• Yeah...I do. I just laugh in there faces. It makes them even more angry that there evil glare at you didn't effect you like they thought it would.