Your definition of a beautiful human being?

Most Helpful Guy

• A beautiful human being is one that has a genuine care for another. They will always be there for a person whether they like them or not. They are extremely nice and not fake at all. They know how to take care of themselves with daily tasks such as smelling good, grooming, brushing their teeth. They accept the flaws that they have as well as everyone else's flaws. They are confident and love themselves not too much, not too little, but just perfect. They can keep a secret and be trusted. In my opinion, that's a beautiful human being.

Most Helpful Girl

• A beautiful human being is the one who has something genuinely nice to say. Is the one who can see the beauty and the good in all the people. It's that person who is physically appealing for having a beautiful and honest smile. Sound cliché, but it's the truth.

What Guys Said 5

• Beautiful women are the ones who are comfortable in their own bodies. Who don't hate themselves for not being perfect.

• caring kind selfless respectfull of others and their opinions and feelings non judgmental and accepting of flaws just generally a nice person

• a girl with smokin' hot eyes and a cute character

• I like a someone with a big pink perky wet voluptuous sweet silky elegant intricate sexy soft
    ...
    personality.

• St. Teresa

What Girls Said 2

• Considerate, honest, straight-forward but respectful., good natured.

• Someone who does good for the sake of it, not in order to earn things or to feel better about themselves or to sell that image. I can honestly claim that I have never met anyone like that.