Are catsuits trashy?

Are catsuits trashy?

Like these.
I personally like them, but don't know if I should get one or not.

4d Wow, didn't know that a piece of black cloth with arms and legs could get people so heated.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Didn't understand is it a special thing or something like that? Cause seems like a common thing that you can buy from a stupid shop.

• They seem inappropriate for anything but Halloween.

• It's just a black jumpsuit. It isn't a huge deal.

• I like the leather/latex ones more

• they are ok

• those ones aren't... there are others that are.

• U must buy white color

What Girls Said 8

• I like them also, they aren't trashy but they aren't a daytime look. Its an outf it more for dancing and is you're going out to a club. If you were to wear this outfit outside, be prepared for stares from random strangers and guys catcalling you.

• I personally like them on the right girl, but I have this overwhelming reaction when I see a girl wearing one in person that she's a total bitch. Maybe it's just because all the girls I've seen in person wearing them are bitches, but something about people who wear that particular item of clothing comes off as pretentious. Overalls can be cute without the bitchy vibe and jumpers with shorts instead of full pants are fun in the summer

• Yeah I love them, especially the first. But you can't just wear it alone, you have to pair it with things like shorts, sweaters, capris, layers in general. It looks fantastic as a base!

• I think they'd make peeing in a public bathroom really inconvenient.

• Nooooo I want one. Hello eBay.

• 4d

Reminds me of the movie cat woman it was an alright movie. Just got me motivated to look more stylish and sexy.

• 4d

As far as I'm concerned, this is Hollywood. Add some heels.

• Personally I think they are absolutely awful.

• nope it looks fine

• I dislike them.