Why does everyone keep saying this?

This is like the fifth time someone's mentioned how brown my hair is, and they're like,"Wow, what a pretty color!" Wtf
I thought people didn't like brown hair or brown eyes because they were really common and boring.

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe on you it looks better because of how you style it or care for it. I know that kind of thing catches my eye.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people like brown hair/eyes.
    Have you changed your hair colour recently?

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• Nothing wrong with brown hair or brown eyes. Anyway, the most important feature is the one behind those eyes. The lady herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then you thought wrong.
    Brunettes with dark eyes are by far the most attractive women.
    Blondes is what is boring. (and fake, ain't nobody blonde like that for real)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sure its not about your eyes its your beauty. Even with the black eyes they would say "I lost my virginity in your black eyes what a great color!"

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. it's not common n boring when you're on world stage. may be it's boring for people who are with brown hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not boring. To some women maybe (who bore easily and always need change), but not guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those people are just being nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Michelle Branch has dark hair and dark eyes, and she's my favorite!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!