Girls, Tips on how to thicken eyelashes?

I have pretty long eyelashes, but I've noticed recently that they seem thinner and are also falling out a lot more when I wash my face or wipe off my makeup. Any tips on how to naturally make my eyelashes thicker or strengthen them? (If possible?)

3
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• After washing your face, apply olive oil with a Q-tip to your lashes. Leave on a minute, then rinse. Vaseline at night

• Have you tried this? Does it seem to work?

• It worked for me. Vaseline especially, it's good for everything. I'm addicted to it lol

• Vaseline WORKS!!! I'm an actress and I did a show where I had to wear false eyelashes every day for like 3 weeks- my eyelashes were thin and awful after that. after, i put vaseline on the lash line and even after a week I was seeing results. I dont know about olive oil but vaseline is the way to go. There are also products on the market that are meant to strengthen your eyelashes but I dont know how reliable those are. hope this helps!

• I've never tried it but castor oil and I think vitamin E are supposed to be good, Vaseline too