What do you think is 'attractive'?

Disregarding personality, and any other traits. Facially, what do you think is beautiful?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• My best guess would be eyes and a smile.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Narrow jaw bone with medium mouth (full Lips) with isosolese shaped nose and green eyes and brunette hair. 5'6" boyish body type 120lbs / 32 or 34 C cup . Size 9 feet ; 8 hand. Short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, appealing blue eyes, and a BEAutiful smile. Other than these.., er.., facially, I'd like girls who don't have marks or scars on their face. And I don't know why, but I'm attracted to girls with spectacles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice eyes and smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • anything but to not look asian. Sorry, I mean, asian facial features don't give me a boner, but I mostly appreciate the beautiful ones just like I appreciate any other type of faces. A girl can have that not so beautiful face too, but can be so sexually arousing, the same as ulgy tough men, just reversed for women.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm hard to get - I look at everything in a boy. Nice eyes, kissable lips, dark hair, maybe a light tan... and a sexy body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Full lips, nice complexion, eyebrow or lip piercings and of course a sweet smile and warm eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazing hazel/brown eyes that show a guys emotions, brown/black hair and a nice smile.

0|0
    0|0