I don't like my prom dress anymore! Help please, I'm a mess, just like Ed Sheeran okay?

Hello! I'm really sorry for my probably pathetic English, a girl from Poland is taking control over keyboard. So I have this uncomofrtable situation... My prom is in 9 days. I bought a dress which I really liked before but now? Now, God, I really don't like it. My mom keep saying I look nice in it, my friends too. But I'm not convinced and that's what makes me worried. I had this dreamy look for prom in my head and this dress is not like this AT ALL (please don't write things like "then why did you buy it?" BECAUSE NOW I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHY I DID THIS) What do you think should I do? What would YOU do? Look for new dress or maybe try to create my prom look as good as it's possible? HELP!!!
*or you could just comfort me, tell me everything is gonna be fine and the most beautiful thing girl can wear is a smile, plz:-)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• OK, grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side of the fence. THis is important to you, you are nervous you will tend to be more critical than you should be because of your emotions. You have no idea now why you picked it, but you actually DID hve a reason when you did and you should trust to that because at that moment when you picked it, you werent stressing out. So i am sure that you picked a very nice dress. Go with it, relax and have a great time.

• 4d

Thank you! I didn't think of this that way before, it looks kinda better when you say about it like that