Guys what would yu think of a girl with a moustache?

I mean it's subtle, but it's there.

I am not too good at grooming myself, in terms of, when I have the time to go to the salon I'm all good.

When I don't, I'm stuck with facial hair. For some reason, it doesn't really turn people off as much as you would think it does. Which is so weird.

Updates:
I'm just wondering if people judged me if I stepped out of the house without having it waxed

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• What the? That's a deal breaker brah if you don't care about yourself no-one would even think to care

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I notice it in general and it's Ugly

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Shaving it shouldn't be that hard. A simple razor would work, Some people might look at you different and remember you as mustache chick for simplicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it wouldn't bother me if it was subtle. I know it happens, and it's not something that someone can turn on or off as they choose.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey can I message you about something? It's related to me wording something.

I think I may have bene rude in a message.

You seem sensible maybe you could help me out? Thank s

• Sure, you can PM me if you like. :)

• i dont care if its a tiny subtle one i'd hope they'd shave it but i get shaving it often is a pain, I like girls that have dark hair and olive skin and they usually have a tiny one and i don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's gross

0|1
    1|0
  • The h

0|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • you like sex

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care at all.
    How do you think about very hairy chest on men?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd live with it.

I'd be pleased whenever you had it waxed

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave it off or no deal

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• While you are waiting for it to get waxed you can bleach it so it's less noticeable

0|0
    0|0
  • it is better to wax it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just put concealer over it till u get it waxed, alternatively, pluck it/use an epilator.

0|0
    0|0