Guys what would yu think of a girl with a moustache?

I mean it's subtle, but it's there.

I am not too good at grooming myself, in terms of, when I have the time to go to the salon I'm all good.

When I don't, I'm stuck with facial hair. For some reason, it doesn't really turn people off as much as you would think it does. Which is so weird.

I'm just wondering if people judged me if I stepped out of the house without having it waxed

Most Helpful Guy

• What the? That's a deal breaker brah if you don't care about yourself no-one would even think to care

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I notice it in general and it's Ugly

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Shaving it shouldn't be that hard. A simple razor would work, Some people might look at you different and remember you as mustache chick for simplicity.

• I guess it wouldn't bother me if it was subtle. I know it happens, and it's not something that someone can turn on or off as they choose.

• Hey can I message you about something? It's related to me wording something.

I think I may have bene rude in a message.

You seem sensible maybe you could help me out? Thank s

• Sure, you can PM me if you like. :)

• i dont care if its a tiny subtle one i'd hope they'd shave it but i get shaving it often is a pain, I like girls that have dark hair and olive skin and they usually have a tiny one and i don't care

• I think it's gross

• The h

• Disgusting.

• you like sex

• I don't care at all.
    How do you think about very hairy chest on men?

• I'd live with it.

I'd be pleased whenever you had it waxed

• Shave it off or no deal

What Girls Said 3

• While you are waiting for it to get waxed you can bleach it so it's less noticeable

• it is better to wax it

• Just put concealer over it till u get it waxed, alternatively, pluck it/use an epilator.