Guys wearing girls clothes, how to get him to embrace it fully?

What are your opinions on a guy wearing female clothes? My friend likes to occasionally wear girls jeans and tank tops and occasionally panties as well. I want to know if it is normal and if I could convenience him into having a girls day out with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Take him shopping and show him that you're fine with him dressing up like a girl. He can wear anything he wants to wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Society still as a way to go, before it's something viewed as normal, but it's certainly becoming more common. I've known many guys that are turned on or at least curious about this and have helped them out, where I can. Been a lot of fun, too. It's nice that you're so open minded and want to help your friend, this way. Good for you. With all the crazy stuff going on in the world, who is it hurting? He just wants to wear some womens clothing-no big deal.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• He'd love to go shopping! But I don't think you should encourage him in this kind of behavior. Instead he should seek counseling, imao. I know we're supposed to endorse gender confusion.. but it's not a good thing, imao.

• I believe 1 in 10 men will try this, I have had 2 girls in the past that wanted me to do it during sex and found it fun. Never been out for a girls day though!

• Girls wearing guys clothes: Sometimes sexy
    Guys wearing girls clothes: Don't want to know or see

• no it's not common but if it depend on his choice. and don't invite him for girls day out though he like to wear girls cloth it doesn't change his gender he still remain boy only. rest up to u

• that's fine. you can do that. girls wearing guys are same

• thats not normal
    holy shit, that type of guys should not exist

What Girls Said 4

• It's certain unusual, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

• Um... no, I don't think it's normal and he can wear it all he wants, but people WILL express disapproval and he will have to be ok with it

• I certainly don't consider that to be normal at all, and I would be dead against taking him on a girls out day, for fear of confusing him even more than he is already.

• There is nothing abnormal about that. He can wear whatever he wants. You could also give him some advice.