Which 3 out of the 10 to choose from. I am hanging out with a guy. We are friends, we like each other but its not a date?

8Which 3 out of the 10  to choose from.  I am hanging out with a guy. We are friends, we like each other but its not a date?9

10

• 1Which 3 out of the 10  to choose from.  I am hanging out with a guy. We are friends, we like each other but its not a date?
  • 2Which 3 out of the 10  to choose from.  I am hanging out with a guy. We are friends, we like each other but its not a date?
  • 3Which 3 out of the 10  to choose from.  I am hanging out with a guy. We are friends, we like each other but its not a date?
    Vote C
  • 4Which 3 out of the 10  to choose from.  I am hanging out with a guy. We are friends, we like each other but its not a date?
    Vote D
  • 5Which 3 out of the 10  to choose from.  I am hanging out with a guy. We are friends, we like each other but its not a date?
    Vote E
  • 6Which 3 out of the 10  to choose from.  I am hanging out with a guy. We are friends, we like each other but its not a date?
    Vote F
  • 7Which 3 out of the 10  to choose from.  I am hanging out with a guy. We are friends, we like each other but its not a date?
    Vote G
4d sorry about the format. i wanted to get as many images in as possible-which is only ten. and o dd not realize the order would be switched about. :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• 7 is the most suitable non datey outfit among those you posted, so that would probably be the best of your not technically dating. 8 is the best looking one overall, but since you said it's not really a date and at the moment you just like each other, I chose 7. 4 is okay too.

• 2 5 or 7

• 1
    is fucking hot

• 4d

thank you :)

• 4d

is my favorite so far. im loving it more and more. such a nice balance of good qualities without being on your face. its like modest and sexy and kind of sweet but a bit edgy graceful and understated yet stands out.. dark so it won't look cutesy. witch can make me feel uneasy...

im probably going with #1. ;)

• 4d

1 and 7 are nice but send a photo of you in the dress 😙after

• 1,2,9,10 are the dress which can change your relationship status very easily

What Girls Said 10

• 10, 2, and 4 are STUNNING

• 2, 5, and 9.

• 10 or 4.

• 4d

Thank you :)

• 4d

lol i shall. he's so pretty and bashful. i just like watching him look down is so cute ;)

• 4d

but omg it took forever getting it together.. he's so shy.

• I honestly can't choose there all so cute!

• 9 or 10

• nine.

• i liked 9

• Girl. If it's not a date, why you worry how to dress? You aren't dressing for him. Do whatever feels natural to you and what describes you as YOU.

• 4d

i would not dress for him if it was a date either.

• 1d

Absolutely fair. But when in a relationship, sometimes each partner wants to show appreciation to the other by heightening features or wearing something the other one likes on you.

• 9, 10, or 2

• I have a similar outfit with 10 only it is red and black.
    But I vote for either 9 or 1 or 2. My next choice would be 10.

• 4d

Thanks :)

hmm that'd be interesting in red & black.

• 4d

i think one is very interesting. i dont necessary like more, but my eyes always go back to it. i like that its casual yet unique and graceful but understated. :)

• 4d

I really love the sleeves of it.